Call Center Outsourcing Benefits
A recent development among top global companies in Europe and America is to outsource call center services or business process outsourcing to developing countries in Asia, especially to India. When outsourced, the call center operations are handled by an offshore company with its own staff and physical infrastructure. The explosion of internet and communication technologies has propelled the phenomenon of outsourcing to a global scale.
Why Call Center Outsourcing?
The answer is simple, The Bottomline! An estimate says that companies save anything from 30% to 60% by outsourcing their call center services. Hiving off the call center operations helps the companies not only to substantially improve the profit margins but also to concentrate on core businesses and to become more productive.
The quality of service is generally topnotch and smooth flowing if the outsourced BPO services destination is a country such as India, where the call center service industry is well established with years of experience and global standards of technical sophistication.
Call Center Staffing CalculatorCalculate staffing & costing for your project
Call Center FTE Calculator from Flatworld Solutions is One-of-its-kind, FREE online tool that helps you calculate the number of agents and cost requirement for your call center operations, with least possible inputs. This calculator is easy-to-use and is made to provide you the best user experience while getting an accurate answer to your call center expansion requirements. In case you need some assistance with our Call Center Staffing and Cost Calculator, please refer to our
Many developing countries such as Malaysia, China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Russia etc. are eager for a share in the very attractive business process outsourcing pie. But India has emerged on top of the heap as a major BPO destination for the biggest multinational companies of the world. Thousands of top western companies have set up their offshore call center services in India and thousands more are moving in that direction
Even government departments of more than 18 states in USA have outsourced some of their services such as welfare benefit calls to India. When you outsource to India, you will be doing so to a company whose core competency is call center business and hence you are assured of a more professional service. A McKinsey analyst has predicted that India is set to earn $17 billion this year alone in the call center business.
The India Advantage
India is the roaring tiger of the new global economy. It has the largest English speaking population outside of US. It has a superb education system producing more than a million high-quality English speaking graduates every year.
The Indian government has actively supported the call center services industry by allowing duty free imports of capital goods, tax exemptions and the like. It has invested billions of dollars for infrastructure development in transport, communication systems and broadband computing. The Indian call center companies are highly adaptive to global trends.
With their years of experience, constant upgrading to cutting edge technologies, latest software and innovative management practices, they are always setting the benchmark for high quality services in the call center outsourcing sector. Geographically, India is about 12 hours ahead of US and 5 hours ahead of Europe and that enables offshore call center services in India to provide round-the- clock, round-the-year services to their customers.
Indian call center employees earn just a fraction of their American counterparts- about $3000 to $5000 a year (in a nation where the per capita income is below $500 a year). All this means top quality service at a whopping discount for businesses opting to outsource their call center services to India.
Our Call Center Portfolio
Have a look at the call center services portfolio provided by the experienced team at Flatworld Solutions.View all Samples
The Indian Expertise
The new age call centers in India provide a slew of services to meet every demand of their customers:
- Inbound Call Center Services - Here queries by a customer addressed to a call center in India is forwarded to a BPO center which has the technical experts who do the troubleshooting and redirected back to the customer.
- Outbound Call Center Services - Here outbound calls are made for marketing ,survey or debt recovery purposes by call centers in India on request by client companies.
- Technical Support Services - Customer complaints or requests are attended to and tracked by software or call center agents.
- Call Center Disaster Recovery Services - Data recovery and back up solutions for huge databases.
- Email Support Services - Reliable and Professional Email support services.
- Chat Support Services - Live and real time online technical support services.
Outsource now and get access to the benefits of call center outsourcing.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Testimonials How Call Center
Outsourcing Works Quality
Monitoring Our Flexible
Pricing Call Center
Portfolio Call Center
Security Call Center
Management Call Center
Process Flow Call Center
Recruitment Call Center
Transparency Inbound Call Center
Technology Outbound Call Center
Technology Call Center
Network Transport Call Center
- Enhancing Customer Experience- The Power of Efficient e-Commerce Product Catalog Management
- Flatworld Delivered Comprehensive Call Center Services to the Top Motorcycle Insurance Provider in the UK
- Flatworld Solutions Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Flatworld Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Flatworld Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More