Call Center Infrastructure
Infrastructure is the foundation upon which our entire process stands strong. Our call center infrastructure adheres to international standards encompassing employee health, security, a full-fledged training facility, protection against fire and excellent power backup. A few thousand square feet that holds -
- EHS OSHA complaint building
- 100% visibility into all processes
- Telco grade data center
- FM200 fire prevention and protection system
- 8 levels of redundancy for local connectivity
- 4 levels of power backup
A power failure could lead to serious loss of business. We have power backup that switches the primary source of power to the generator backup if power should fail and if the generator fails we have a redundant UPS network center. All devices are backed by a dual power supply and fed through independent power paths.
- 3 levels of redundancy
- Primary source of power
- Available 1500 KVA
- Facility Load 500KVA
- Generator Backup
- 750 KVA generator with fuel storage for 24 hours operation onsite with arrangements to sustain
- UPS Network Center – 1x 60 KVA (Redundant)
- UPS Overall – 4x 120KVA
At Flatworld, we follow a 3-tier architecture for the network within our call center infrastructure. We have a redundant L3 core design and the servers terminate into the core through redundant connectivity. Redundant workgroup switches with L3 capability per floor collapse into the Core. We have network fabric with port level physical redundancy and 384 active ports per floor. Call Center Infrastructure - Network Transport & Internet.
Our call center infrastructure has an inbound voice solution that is based on the Cisco IPCC (Internet Protocol Contact Center). This well-designed IPCC allows your customers to contact us through a convenient and reliable mode, be it via phone, email or web collaboration. Read more about our Inbound Call Center Technology.
Flatworld's call center infrastructure has a distributed dialer architecture and is tightly integrated with Cisco voice solution. Our predictive dialer has 2:1 pacing and real time calling list management. This architecture also has DNC management and maintains low nuisance (individual agent pacing, extent function and cancel dial). Read more about the outbound Call Center Technology.
Witness, the largest call center software company created an application suite that we have deployed for contact capture and quality monitoring.
This application allows:
- Business driven fulfillment rules
- Exception handling – type of calls for evaluation
- Allows for flexibility – broad or granular
- Monitored calls can be pushed to the relevant people
- Event – Driven
- Trigger monitoring through rich integration
- Customer id, Caller Entered Digits, DNIS, ANI, Disposition Code, Talk time, etc.
- Exception Criteria
- Call Flow Exceptions
- Holds, Hold Time, Call Length, Transfers, Conference
- World-Wide Access and Playback
- Provide to Executives, Customers, at Home Supervisors
- Spot Trends and Patterns
Features of the Witness System
Voice & Screen Capture
- 100% customer interaction capture capability
- Capture and Access based on customer sign off and authentication only
- Both side energy envelope display
- Web based replay
- Extensive Tagging of data (Agent ID, Disposition, Time, Data, Duration, etc.)
- Query based search option
- Option to download the file
- Multiple Selection plan for Quality System
- Multiple Scoring plans
- Capability to change selection plans online
- Graphical reports
Customer Experience – Sync Audio with Video
We have the provision for 100% recording that captures every call that every agent dials/ receives. This is extremely important and crucial as we can track compliance issues, security of information and provide feedback to our agents and improve the customer service experience for your customers on a regular basis.
This system helps to conduct analysis based on intelligent tagging, provides the ability to data mine and responsiveness for customer escalations. It can be used as a powerful training and remediation tool and also to monitor and manage compliance and agent activity.
Read more about outsourcing call center services.
Read about Flatworld's transition methodology.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Testimonials How Call Center
Outsourcing Works Quality
Monitoring Our Flexible
Pricing Call Center
Portfolio Call Center
Security Call Center
Management Call Center
Process Flow Call Center
Recruitment Call Center
Transparency Inbound Call Center
Technology Outbound Call Center
Technology Call Center
Network Transport Call Center
- Enhancing Customer Experience- The Power of Efficient e-Commerce Product Catalog Management
- Flatworld Delivered Comprehensive Call Center Services to the Top Motorcycle Insurance Provider in the UK
- Flatworld Solutions Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Flatworld Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Flatworld Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More