Flatworld's CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing) Field Services - A Case Study
A leading international company in the Internet media and market research domain, with high-quality technology-driven products and services, wanted to monitor and understand the Internet and technology behavior of children across Australia.
The client therefore approached Flatworld Solutions with the following requirements:
- 500 surveys of parents and children (in the age group of 6 and 17), across all the states in the country, had to be carried out. The hard task of interviewing young children for an average time period of 30 minutes each had to be executed
- Based on the findings from the survey, a B2C database had to be created in each state. Besides, a pre-determined quota of database for each state had to be met
- The completed surveys had to be delivered within 4 weeks, in a cost-effective manner
Flatworld Solutions agreed to perform the task and went about carrying out the task in the following manner.
- Prepared a list of phone numbers that was sufficient to generate 500 telephone surveys; meeting the pre-determined quotas for each state
- Developed a specific training program to interview children and handed it over to the professional interviewing team, which helped in carrying out the surveys smoothly
- Made updated progress reports about the task and sent it to its customer on a daily basis. Key issues and 'interviewer feedback' were highlighted in the daily reports
- The interviewing team developed a certain unique style of conversation to conduct the telephonic interviews in an interesting manner, in order to keep the parents and more importantly the youngsters, interested in the survey
- Flatworld's dedicated "Quality Check" team ensured that the findings were authentic
- Flatworld Solutions successfully delivered 500 surveys, meeting the pre-determined quotas in each state
- Executed all the surveys in a period of 4 weeks
- A special screen was developed to conduct the interviews, using the industry standard CATI application
- Voice and data screens were captured and presented to the company
- The entire project was carried out in such a manner that the customer recorded almost 30% savings in terms of costs. It proved to be a wise decision to outsource the project to Flatworld Solutions
Contact us to outsource CATI Field Services.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Call Center Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.