Video Chat Services
Technology has given rise to a plethora of communication platforms using which people across the globe can keep in touch. Social apps such as Facebook and Skype today are ubiquitous video and social tools being used on a daily basis by millions of people. This technological phenomenon is now also changing the way people conduct business, primarily in the field of video chat support.
Businesses around the globe are already facing customer pressure to provide video chat services, with around 36% of the customers ready to chat on video with a customer care executive. One of the driving factors behind this rise in demand is customers demanding their support channels to blend in with the devices they are using the most, i.e. their mobile phones.
Call Center Staffing CalculatorCalculate staffing & costing for your project
Call Center FTE Calculator from Flatworld Solutions is One-of-its-kind, FREE online tool that helps you calculate the number of agents and cost requirement for your call center operations, with least possible inputs. This calculator is easy-to-use and is made to provide you the best user experience while getting an accurate answer to your call center expansion requirements. In case you need some assistance with our Call Center Staffing and Cost Calculator, please refer to our
Our Video Chat Customer Support Offerings
By 2018, 100 of the world's 500 largest companies would be ready to offer live video chat services in some form or the other. At Flatworld, we believe in offering tomorrow's technology today, and in that vein, bring our video chat service offerings to our global clients for enhanced customer satisfaction.
One of the chief reasons to outsource video chat services to FWS is that we understand your requirements and provide customized services based on your needs. Our offerings for video chat customer support include:
Technical Video Chat Services
If your business wants to offer cutting-edge customer services, then our video chat services are ideal for you. This is especially true for clients whose business includes difficult to understand technical concepts and processes, including those in the telecom and graphics industry.
With our help, you can have access to a quality team of video chat agents who have expert knowledge about the technology involved, allowing your customers to feel at ease when they face an experienced technician first, and a customer service executive second.
On-field Video Chat Support Services
One of the biggest pain points for most companies is maintaining a team of expert, technically proficient on-field experts who can quickly solve an on-site problem. Doing so not only requires hundreds of expensive training sessions but also large overheads.
With our on-field video chat services, your service representatives can easily get in touch with experts located thousands of miles away with the help of their smartphones and receive minute directions so as to troubleshoot equipment in remote locations easily. This in turn, results in hugely reduced services downtimes for you as well as reduced operational costs.
Customer Video Chat Services
High-quality customer service is always one of the chief motivations behind any successful company, with thousands of man-hours and resources being designated in a fashion that keeps customers satisfied.
When you outsource video chat customer services to us, we ensure that your customers are always faced with a friendly and knowledgeable face who can swiftly deal with their exact requirements while imparting an adequate solution. We allow unlimited flexibility in scaling up or scaling down your services based on time-of-day or seasons, while always maintaining high customer satisfaction ratios.
Industries / Verticals That Can Benefit from Video Chat Support
Call Center Software we use
Our Call Center Portfolio
Have a look at the call center services portfolio provided by the experienced team at Flatworld Solutions.View all Samples
Why Choose Flatworld Solutions for Video Chat Services?
At Flatworld, we believe that instant video chat support services can be a game changer if implemented properly. Not only does it allow for a more immersive and satisfying experience, but your customers also receive a quick resolution for their queries. Some of the advantages of outsourcing video chat support services to us include:
- Unique screen-share technology ensures our agents can always see what your customers are referring to, and is ideal for troubleshooting computer and network related problems
- Excellent video quality and compression to ensure that your customers are able to clearly view and interact with our agents, even when their internet coverage is spotty
- Live call recording features which can not only help in training new agents, but also provide your managers with live feedback
- Extensive support for all major platforms including Mac, Windows, as well as Linux
- Better lead generation by answering queries for potential customers who can easily video chat on their way to work without having to go through your website for details
- Weekly reports which allow you to view every video call made for better in-house analytics
- 24/7 live video chat services which ensure no downtime
- High-quality infrastructure and access to the latest video chat tools ensures that we are always ready to scale up or scale down as per your requirements without having to procure adequate resources
- Cost-effective video chat services, coupled with high-quality in-house live chat support services ensures all your requirements are met under one roof
- Flexibility to upsell and cross-sell your services in an organic, unforced manner with the help of our live video chat agents for better sales figures
Outsource Video Chat Customer Support Services to Flatworld Solutions
At FWS, we have an experience of over 19 years in delivering exceptional call center services to clients across the globe. Our video chat service offerings are built to exceed the expectations of your customers, while allowing for improved flexibility and agility with on-demand scheduling for express customer requirements.
Read our article which lists the top 15 reasons to leverage live video chat for your business.
We ensure that all our live video chat agents are trained in the field you require our services in, thereby leading to improved NPAS (Net Promoter Score) and CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) numbers. Get in touch with us right away and benefit from increased customer loyalty and better customer support channels.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Testimonials How Call Center
Outsourcing Works Quality
Monitoring Our Flexible
Pricing Call Center
Portfolio Call Center
Security Call Center
Management Call Center
Process Flow Call Center
Recruitment Call Center
Transparency Inbound Call Center
Technology Outbound Call Center
Technology Call Center
Network Transport Call Center
- Enhancing Customer Experience- The Power of Efficient e-Commerce Product Catalog Management
- Flatworld Delivered Comprehensive Call Center Services to the Top Motorcycle Insurance Provider in the UK
- Flatworld Solutions Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Flatworld Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Flatworld Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More