Are you looking to prevent and reduce the chances of theft on your premises? Do you need a solution to improve employee productivity, resolve internal business disputes, and cut down security-related costs?
Then, leverage the assistance of a trusted CCTV monitoring company, like ours, to install commercial CCTV monitoring for your premises. We contribute to your organization's security and safety with immediate action and help you identify intrusions through comprehensive and highly professional video surveillance monitoring services. Our trained teams monitor your premises and your project sites to provide the top-quality surveillance you would expect from on-site personnel, without the operational overhead.
Remote CCTV Monitoring Services We Offer
As a leading provider of CCTV remote monitoring services for commercial and non-commercial assets, our remote software enables you to monitor your premises 24/7 to ensure on-site safety. Video surveillance services are designed for real-time video surveillance, monitoring threats, tracking intruders, and alerting organizations when needed. Some of the key remote CCTV monitoring services we offer include -
Video Surveillance and Monitoring
We help your organization or store to quickly set up the CCTV camera monitoring services and connect it to a central station which will be constantly monitored by a team. Our CCTV surveillance team can help you put up and manage video observations in public areas as well.
The head of our monitoring team will oversee the activities and services of CCTV operators. They also perform regular and unplanned audits to ensure performance remains at the highest level. These processes help make the process smooth and efficient.
Every event observed on CCTV is documented for future use and a report is generated. Our team ensures that the report features various details, for example, the camera used, the zone, the timestamp, and any other relevant information collected by CCTV.
Testing, Checks, and Maintenance
Our monitoring services also include regular testing of facilities to make sure that the desired quality surveillance is provided to the clients. We check light conditions, camera operations, remote control capabilities for panning and zooming, audio levels, network signaling strength, and volumetric, motion, and other detection devices.
Call Center Software we use
Our Call Center Portfolio
Have a look at the call center services portfolio provided by the experienced team at Flatworld Solutions.View all Samples
State-of-the-art Technology We Use
With monitoring plans to suit your needs (including full 24/7 video surveillance services), our systems use the most up-to-date technology and capabilities. In particular -
- High-quality surveillance recordings are securely backed-up and stored. They can be used in legal proceedings if necessary (contractual, civil, and criminal)
- Surveillance systems can be linked to other software systems for personal identification, call tree applications, crisis management, and more
- Monitoring software can be integrated with onsite access control and perimeter alarm systems, as well as body-worn video cameras, for on-site inspections and lone workers
- We use centralized and decentralized IP camera technology for optimal surveillance robustness, network bandwidth utilization, and cost-efficiency
Key Applications of CCTV Monitoring
Any situation that requires attention to health and safety, protection of assets, and the exclusion of unauthorized persons can benefit from professional monitoring / CCTV surveillance. CCTV remote monitoring services come in handy in the following situations -
- Construction sites in an unfinished state storing valuable equipment can be dangerous for unauthorized visitors
- Industrial sites that mandate special staff protection, such as wearing hard hats or operator-less functioning because of mechanical or chemical hazards
- Public areas with concentrations of population and possible exposure to theft, vandalism, aggression, or terrorism
- Conditions that challenge workforce safety or effectiveness such as adverse weather and night-time working
- Retail stores where possible exposure to theft are high
- Restaurants where hygiene in the kitchen, the etiquette of staff are crucial for excellent service standards
- In parking Areas where possible exposure to theft has gone high, vehicle safety is required
Apart from the above-mentioned applications of monitoring, we, at Flatworld Solutions, provide solutions to monitor -
- Banks & ATMs
- Private residences
- Mobile towers
- Vacant properties
- Commercial assets
What Makes Us the Preferred CCTV Monitoring Company?
We are one of the leading providers of monitoring services with 20 years of experience in providing video surveillance services. Some of the benefits of outsourcing business CCTV monitoring services to FWS are -
We are accredited with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 company equipped to protect your business documents from unplanned interruptions.
Our office is equipped with a state-of-the-art data center, FM200 fire and protection system, and 8 local connection redundancy levels.
We have more than 200 CCTV surveillance experts and combined management experience of more than 100 years.
24/7 Monitoring Services
We assign a dedicated team and project manager who will cater to your needs 24/7 and address your queries via phone or email within a quick time.
Dashboards & Real-time Alerts
We can provide you with highly efficient dashboards and real-time alerts via phone, email, messages, etc.
When you outsource CCTV monitoring services to us, you can rest assured about the quality. We adhere to the Six Sigma method to improve productivity and service quality.
We have the required bandwidth to provide advanced reporting to our clients which includes checklist-based reporting to suit your requirements.
Easy Scalability Options
As and when the client's requirements arise, our services can be easily scaled up or down in a completely hassle-free manner. We can adjust our services at any time to increase your business needs.
Our CCTV remote monitoring services are based on a flexible pricing model, which includes the number of monitoring hours, volume of operators, site coverage, geographic location, and more.
Additional Services You Can Benefit From
Monitor video footage to prevent thefts and analyze employee behavior on your premises with video monitoring.
Monitor audios of crucial business communications and broadcasts with our proficient audio monitoring services.
Monitor your premises 24/7 and build a centralized system for security with remote video monitoring.
Monitor the quality of the calls, identify areas of improvement for your agents, and enhance customer service.
Client Success Stories
FWS Provided a Well-known Restaurant Chain with CCTV Surveillance Services
A leading restaurant chain based across different locations in the US and the UK wanted Flatworld Solutions to handle their CCTV surveillance and monitoring requirement.
Flatworld Solutions Provided Live CCTV Monitoring of a Hostel for A UK-based Property Owner
Read this detailed case study to know how Flatworld helped a UK-based property owner by live monitoring their assets and facility using a remote infrastructure at affordable rates.
Outsource CCTV Monitoring Services for Specialized Surveillance
What I have appreciated most about Flatworld Solutions, is the representative's attentiveness.Director of Sales,
Business Automation Firm, Oakville, ON More Testimonials »
Leveraging our expertise not only helps you monitor your premises efficiently but also gives you access to easily retrievable information and detailed status reports. Our team recommends and helps you implement the best options to -
- Monitor, transmit, and record images
- Access live footage on mobile devices including your smartphones
- Safeguard your premises round the clock
Curious how our CCTV monitoring services can help you? Get in touch with us now for customized CCTV monitoring solutions that precisely cater to your needs.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Testimonials How Call Center
Outsourcing Works Quality
Monitoring Our Flexible
Pricing Call Center
Portfolio Call Center
Security Call Center
Management Call Center
Process Flow Call Center
Recruitment Call Center
Transparency Inbound Call Center
Technology Outbound Call Center
Technology Call Center
Network Transport Call Center
- Enhancing Customer Experience- The Power of Efficient e-Commerce Product Catalog Management
- Flatworld Delivered Comprehensive Call Center Services to the Top Motorcycle Insurance Provider in the UK
- Flatworld Solutions Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Flatworld Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Flatworld Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More