Call Center Services FAQs
Are you planning to set up a call center but don't know how to go about it? Having questions regarding outsourcing your call center requirements to us? Have a look at some of the frequently asked questions by our customers while outsourcing call center services to Flatworld Solutions:
1. For how long has Flatworld Solutions been providing call center services?
Flatworld Solutions has been offering call center solutions for the past 19 years. We offer high quality call center services to our customers worldwide.
2. Do the call center employees undergo any kind of training?
Our employees are pre-trained at handling calls and different situations. They are provided a fresher course before they start working on a new project. Your website, product and service guides, and previous mail correspondence with your clients help them understand your business better. Read more about call center training at Flatworld.
3. In how many languages do you provide call center services?
Majority of our clients are from English speaking nations like US and UK, but we have trained staff who can converse in multiple languages such as French, Spanish, German, and Dutch among others. Additionally, we have delivery centers across the globe, and have the capability to hire native language speakers for any unique requirements.
4. How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We never compromise on your data, credit card details, logins and passwords, and other confidential information. Our employees are made to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they start working with Flatworld, and any violations are severely dealt with. You can be assured of your business' safety with us. Read more about call center security at Flatworld.
5. Which type of customers do you serve?
We serve customers who may or may not be a Fortune 500 company. We intend to build a long-term relationship with small, medium, and large companies alike, across the globe.
6. Do you support any Live Chat software?
Yes. We do support live chat software, and our agents are trained at using them.
7. What are the working hours?
We provide services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
8. How are lost calls handled when the phone lines are busy?
All the incoming calls are transferred to the voicemail during non-service hours or when the phone lines are busy. Our agents respond to those voicemails when the lines are free again, hence a call is never left unattended.
9. Are agents able to multitask in their free time?
Our agents are not encouraged to provide supplementary services or multitask, as this will shift their focus and affect the quality of our services. Also, we are billed on timely basis, so multitasking will be unfair to the client.
10. I am a little apprehensive about outsourcing but want to give it a try?
We understand that you may be reluctant to outsource your work to a foreign country. We suggest you to talk to one of our representatives and get all your queries answered. Once you understand our business model, skills of our staff, pricing, turnaround time, and the way we handle our customers, you will be confident to outsource your work to us.
11. I would like to outsource my requirements to you, how do I start?
This is a simple process. Fill up the sign-up form or talk to our representatives. We will then draft a customized service contract for you. Once you receive the contract, agree to it, and email us the signed copy along with the payment, we will start training our staff for 1-2 weeks as per your business requirement. Thereafter, we will start replying to all emails, calls, chats from your customers.
12. What is the minimum duration to do business?
There is no minimum contract duration, and you are free to terminate the contract by giving us a written notice 30 days in advance. This helps us channelize our resources better.
13. What are your terms regarding payment?
Work starts only when we receive the payment in advance. We hold the right to terminate, suspend, or put our services on hold if the payment is delayed.
14. Why should I outsource my call center requirements to Flatworld Solutions?
Outsourcing your call center needs to Flatworld Solutions comes with a lot of benefits. They are:
- Huge cost savings and high profits
- Need to hire fewer resources
- Reduced administrative and infrastructural hassles
- Highly skilled employees with great experience
- Faster turnaround time and high quality results
Read more benefits of outsourcing call center requirements to Flatworld Solutions. By providing our customers with easy access to specific data and maintaining an operational transparency, Flatworld Solutions has gained a large pool of trusted customers.
Hope we have covered most of the questions you had in mind. In case you still have any query or want to outsource your call center requirements to us, feel free to get in touch with our client engagement executives.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Testimonials How Call Center
Outsourcing Works Quality
Monitoring Our Flexible
Pricing Call Center
Portfolio Call Center
Security Call Center
Management Call Center
Process Flow Call Center
Recruitment Call Center
Transparency Inbound Call Center
Technology Outbound Call Center
Technology Call Center
Network Transport Call Center
- Enhancing Customer Experience- The Power of Efficient e-Commerce Product Catalog Management
- Flatworld Delivered Comprehensive Call Center Services to the Top Motorcycle Insurance Provider in the UK
- Flatworld Solutions Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Flatworld Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Flatworld Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More