Flatworld Solutions offers a gamut of services for small, medium & large organisations.
Find the services you are looking for:
Situations such as natural calamities, holocausts, technical snags, software hang-ups and unforeseen interruptions maybe out of your control. Choosing a reliable call center disaster services plan or business continuity plan can ensure that your business does not come to a standstill. We can ensure the continuity of your business with our call center disaster recovery services.
Flatworld's call center disaster recovery service removes those unpredictable factors that threaten your ability to provide uninterrupted critical services to your customers. After thoroughly understanding your business requirements, we will provide you with a business continuity plan that would ensure that disasters don't affect you and your customers.
1. Site level disaster recovery services: Disaster recovery at the site level is when there are more seats than the currently running process in the same facility that is reserved for the company and cannot be used for any other purpose.
2. State level disaster recovery services: Disaster recovery at the state level is the provision of additional seats in the same city or state.
3. National level disaster recovery services: Disaster recovery at the national level is additional reserved seats in a different state or city.
4. Operations disaster recovery services: Disaster recovery based on operations includes the maintenance of disaster recovery centers.
5. Geography disaster recovery services: Disaster recovery based on geography can be based at the site, state or country level.
6. Cold Disaster Recovery Services: Cold call center disaster recovery plans include a second functioning center. If due to some reason one center closes down, operations can be shifted to the second functioning center in the other city. Computers can be set up and the WAN link redirected.
7. Warm Disaster Recovery Services: Warm call center disaster recovery plans has computers set up along with furniture and cabling. In case of an emergency the necessary applications can be installed and the WAN link redirected and this takes up to 24 hours.
8. Hot Disaster Recovery Services: Hot call center disaster recovery proves to be the costliest but most prepared choice. This is an online center ready for agents to move in incase of an emergency. Hot DR is the availability of two functioning centers in different cities with additional provisions to accommodate more if the need may arise. With Hot DR even if one call center has to close, operations need not be affected as agents can be transferred to the second functioning center where the traffic can be redirected.
There are call center disaster recovery plans designed for any unforeseen interruption that could detour the smooth flow of business. There are four broad categories of threats that can be classified into:
Earlier, call center disaster recovery plans primarily dealt with replacing a damaged or inaccessible mainframe with compatible hardware. Today, call center disaster recovery services has come to mean the ability of an organization to restart its operations after a disaster. Flatworld's call center disaster recovery services can give you a back-up that resembles and performs like the primary process.
Flatworld has been an active player in the outsourcing industry for over 11 years now and has gained varied experience. Outsourcing to us will leave help you maintain your business continuity. Without the right expertise and knowledge a disaster recovery plan would be meaningless. With a competent team in place, the first step to ultimate protection is taken. Read about the call center disaster recovery services we provided for a large Insurance company.
Outsource to Flatworld and ensure that your business does not get affected by disasters.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Call Center Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.