iPad App Development
Flatworld Solutions developed an iPad app for its client with which field workers could show the various charity programs of their organization to donors and collect donations both online and offline.
Our client is a leading system integrator in the EMEA region, and specializes in business automation, with extensive experience and expertise in technology management.
As an active participant in charity fund raising, our client wanted to move into the mobile space to make donation easy and convenient. The need was for a bilingual iPad solution that would enable its field workers show donors a list of charity projects and help them choose where to donate. The client wanted the app to have the following features.
- Up-to-date projects data
- Easy project search & demonstration
- Offline donation registration capability
- Synchronization of offline data
- Fool proof security
Our team of developers had to engage with a host of challenges. The biggest challenge was to customize the app to handle a huge database of donors and charity programs. The next big challenge was to build an intuitive interface to make donations a simple and effortless activity. As the app dealt with monetary transactions, ensuring security across every aspect of the application usage was an equally big challenge. Other challenges included meeting a tight deadline schedule and making the app work in both online and offline mode.
Our developers created an architecture that took into consideration all the requirements of the client. The existing database, which was structured for the web application, had to be modified to make it iPad compatible. Next, we focused on integrating features to enable field workers deal with high quality viewing and an intuitive interface. Some of these features include:
- A design to accommodate both landscape and portrait mode
- Flexibility to search for fund-raising programs in different countries and for different purpose and fund amounts
- Ability to take pictures of documents (to verify donor details) and upload it to the server
- A dashboard representation of the donation status at any given point of time
- Functional in areas with no internet connectivity, with ability to sync the transaction with the server database on regaining connectivity
The application made it possible for our client to see the entire fund raising process end-to-end. The client got the control it needed to monitor field workers and ensure optimum performance levels. Further, they were able to keep track of the donors in greater details. Even donors found the application very useful as it obviated the need to fill forms and donations could be done in quick time and from any location. The app was developed and released within tight deadlines, helping the client reach out to prospective donors much before the onset of the festive season, when donors' interest in charity programs run high.
Flatworld Solutions is one of the leading providers of mobile app development services in India. Read similar case studies to know how we have helped clients by offering customized mobile development solutions. Contact us today and tell us about your iPad app development requirements.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Implemented ServiceNow for a Leading Provider of Workplace Solutions
- Flatworld Implemented ServiceNow for a Dubai-based Logistics Company
- FWS Developed a Healthcare Live Chat App with Bilingual Support for a Technology Provider
- FWS Delivered Customized ITSM ServiceNow Solution to Improve Catalog Workflows for a US-based Client
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More