Mobile App Development Cost
As low as:
As low as:
Outsourcing mobile application development to Flatworld Solutions can help you drastically cut down on the costs without compromising on the quality. We offer high-end iOS, Android and Windows Mobile application development at affordable rates, which can be further customized as per your requirements.
Our skilled mobile app developers are proficient in every facet of the mobile app development, right from application support, maintenance, custom app development and remote infrastructure support to mobile app testing.
Affordable Pricing Plans
Our mobile application development pricing starts as low as $20 per hour. Once you get in touch with us and tell us about your specific app development requirements, we can provide you with a flexible pricing plan. Understanding the diverse requirements of our clients, we have classified our pricing plans as:
- Hourly Rate Plan: This plan is ideal for short-term requirements or when you have an estimate of the number or hours or resources required for project completion. The hourly rates start at $20 per hour per resource. The rates vary depending on the type of resource you plan to hire (programmer, app developer, solution architect, quality analyst, etc.), years of experience, and number of man hours required, etc.
- Fixed Rate Plan: Under this plan, the mobile app development cost is fixed before the commencement of the project, after assessing the development requirements
- Full-time Equivalent Plan: This plan is apt if you have a critical or long-term project requirement, and want dedicated resource working on your project. Here are the FTE rates -
- Developer: $2400
- Mid-Level Developer: $2800
- Sr. Developer: $3500
- Expert Developer: $4200
Factors Which Determine Mobile Application Development Pricing Structure
We strive to keep the service pricing up-to-date on our website at all times. However, mobile app development rates may vary based on various factors, like:
- Type of app to be developed
- Desired platform, OS, database, and feature list required
- Types of third-party integrations required
- Whether there is a need for offline data caching, push notifications, could computing, etc.
- Project duration and the number of resources required
- Scope and complexity in mobile application development
- The level of experience and specific skill sets required of the mobile application developer
Want to know how much will it cost to develop an app? Why pay more for mobile application development when you can outsource to Flatworld Solutions and get huge cost savings? Just tell us your requirements and we will provide you with a free quote within 24 hours. Join our customer base of over 18,000+ satisfied customers. Contact us now for low cost mobile app development services, we will be glad to assist you.
At Flatworld Solutions, we ensure that the information published on our website is always accurate and current. We make sincere efforts to keep all information on the site accurate and up-to-date along with the pricing.
Please note that all prices displayed on our website are INDICATIVE, and final pricing is decided only after taking into the account various factors like nature of the project, complexity level, skill and experience of the resources, time required for completion and terms of contract. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment, which could result in an increase or decrease in the price quoted on the website.
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Implemented ServiceNow for a Leading Provider of Workplace Solutions
- Flatworld Implemented ServiceNow for a Dubai-based Logistics Company
- FWS Developed a Healthcare Live Chat App with Bilingual Support for a Technology Provider
- FWS Delivered Customized ITSM ServiceNow Solution to Improve Catalog Workflows for a US-based Client
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More