Developed a Doctor Appointment App to Streamline Resource Allocation
The Client and Their Business Requirement
A universally respected UK-based health service provider was looking for a mobile app developer who could build an app to sort out their problems with scheduling appointments. The appointments needed to be scheduled based on the availability of the doctors, which could change at any particular time.
Manually scheduling appointments was leading to a lot of problems and poor resource allocation towards handling the patients. Furthermore, in cases when the patients didn't turn up or the doctors were unable to attend to them on time, this problem was severely amplified.
The client therefore approached us with their immediate requirement.
Challenges Faced By Our Team
Our team of mobile app developers analyzed the project requirements and had to face some challenges during the execution of the plan, including the following:
- The major challenge was to develop a complex algorithm to manage the patients' appointments based on the availability of the doctors
- The client especially required that the online doctor appointment app be simple to use and not be too cluttered with functionalities
- The app needed to be one of the best apps for doctors to use and manage all their appointments
The Flatworld Solution
After analyzing the client requirements and the project challenges a doctor appointment app - Myclinic, was developed which could be used by both patients and doctors. The healthcare application had the following features:
- Users could contact the clinics at any time of the day via call, SMS, or an email to book an appointment
- The clinics could send important updates to the patients about availability of doctors and the clinic timings
- The android-based medical app was provided with Facebook and Twitter integrations which allowed the patients to share information on social media
- The android healthcare app could also be used to send the geo-location of the clinic to any individual
- User could use the app to keep reminders for taking pills
- Users could also check online the latest doctor appointment statuses and set medical appointment reminders
The customer was extremely satisfied with the results and the android healthcare app proved to be extremely helpful for patients and doctors. The doctor appointment app helped reduce the problems related to resource allocation and all appointments were managed automatically depending on the availability of the doctors.
Get your Medical Appointment Apps Developed By Flatworld Solutions Today!
Flatworld Solutions has been in the mobile app development industry for more than a decade now. Aided by a highly experienced team of mobile app developers, we have turned many app ideas into reality. Our mobile app developers have the ability to develop apps across platforms such as Android, iOS, and Windows.
If you have a similar kind of mobile app requirement, feel free to get in touch with us.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Implemented ServiceNow for a Leading Provider of Workplace Solutions
- Flatworld Implemented ServiceNow for a Dubai-based Logistics Company
- FWS Developed a Healthcare Live Chat App with Bilingual Support for a Technology Provider
- FWS Delivered Customized ITSM ServiceNow Solution to Improve Catalog Workflows for a US-based Client
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More