Independent validation and verification testing or IV&V testing are carried out by third-party testing service providers to ensure that the software you built is of top quality, and performs the functions it is expected to, every single time. In short, it helps you to release a high-performing product into the market. But how will you get this test done? How will you choose a company that can conduct these tests for you?
Flatworld Solutions is a leading independent verification & validation testing service providing company. We have on board, a prolific team of highly qualified testers who leverage robust tools and the latest technologies to conduct accurate independent validation and verification testing of software, and deliver results within a short turnaround time. In the past two decades, we have provided software testing services to several companies, across industries, and helped them to identify and rectify defects with detailed reports.
Independent Verification & Validation Testing Services We Offer
Flatworld Solutions is a leading IV & V service provider and has helped thousands of clients test their products in a safe and independent environment. We cater to a variety of industry verticals and act as a single point contact for all your QA and deployment needs. Our testing professionals have a wide range of experience across BFSI, Mobile, Media, Life Sciences, Aerospace, etc. and can carry out IV & V testing without being influenced by any outside business unit.
Our independent verification and validation services make use of IV&V testing methodologies to find out the discrepancies present within your product in a short time while ensuring that it meets all user requirements and pre-test documentation. From examining the minutiae of the source code, to examining the product against existing documentation, and even integration testing, we can do it all. Our services for verification and validation in software testing include -
Comprehensive IV&V Audit
Our team of IV&V testers at Flatworld scrutinizes test and project components, to ensure two things - i) that the appropriate application has been developed (as a resolution for a specific pain point or to achieve a specific business goal), and ii) the application has been built correctly. You need to make sure of these facts before you release your product into the market, regardless of whether you developed the product yourself, or through a third-party outsourcing company, or you are upgrading an existing software app. Our testers can help determine that you get exactly what you expect with our IV&V testing services.
Thanks to precise project-based auditing by our elite team of IV&V testers, you will be able to deliver high-octane software apps within deadlines and budgets. Flatworld can help you to pick out and remedy bugs and errors before they cause any damage through explicit QA procedures in the development activities itself.
This test is vital if you want to make 100% sure that errors and deficiencies are discovered and taken care of before the end-users come across them. When you outsource IV&V testing services to Flatworld, you get an independent, third-party check and balance to be completely sure that your organization or your software service provider has developed an application that will offer a delightful experience to its users, and not frustrate them.
Today, there is a great deal of pressure to achieve more with fewer resources; this could leave you with a possibly unbalanced project portfolio. With our risk management IV&V testing services, Flatworld can help you balance your portfolio and evaluate risks to ensure that there are no failures later that could eat into your revenue.
We test your product and its conformance to the product documentation and the intended feature set the product demonstrates. Our step-by-step process ensures every aspect of the overall product functionality and usability are thoroughly tested. Some of the techniques we employ include -
- Integration testing
- Regression testing
- User acceptance testing
- System testing
- Usability testing
- Smoke testing
- Unit testing
- Interface testing
Today's software goes through extreme stress conditions as users scramble to get the most out of their products. Our load testing services help you visualize how your software/website behaves under normal and peak load times with the help of thousands of real-case scenarios. This in turn helps you eliminate potential bottlenecks and establish a proper baseline for future regression tests. For any software, our load testing services are ideal to pinpoint trouble at the application level, the database level, the OS level, and even at the network level.
Our QA testers thoroughly analyze your application to make sure it works properly with previous software versions, and with the current existing environment of the product. Since most regression tests are recurring in nature, our automated testing tools help to easily test your application over several generations and iterations, ensuring you always have a partner ready to test your application as soon as development is over.
Modern software rarely works on its own. Today's devices are more often than not running software which are interdependent on others in order to provide users with a full breadth of functionality. Our interoperability testing measures the capability of your software to interact with other software components. We test your application for compatibility with different environments such as -
- Browser compatibility
- Database Compatibility
- Operating system compatibility
- Networking hardware compatibility
- Peripheral device compatibility
- Compatibility with specialized software/hardware as requested by the client
Under many different circumstances, developers require the assistance of a dedicated independent verification and validation testing team so as to support a particularly large applications' development phase. We can partner with clients at any stage of their development phase, and for any QA requirement, as necessitated. Our IV & V testers can help you run suitable integration tests, system tests, etc. under a properly delineated simulated environment.
Other Independent Verification & Validation Solutions
- Application, Infrastructure Tuning
- Compliance Testing
- Configuration Management
- Mobile, Platform Testing
- Requirements Management
- Structural testing
- System Acceptance Testing
- Technology Testing
- Unit Testing
Benefits of IV&V Testing
Our Approach Towards Independent Software Verification & Validation Testing
With more than a decade of experience behind our back, we have fine-tuned our IV & V process so that it can be applied in any sort of project development methodology, be it Waterfall or Lean. Our approach remains consistent with the latest process improvement models, and is in tune with the latest government regulations and the IEEE 1012-2012 Standard for System and Software Verification and Validation.
Some of the many ways we differentiate our approach towards IV & V testing from the rest include -
- We leverage a variety of open-source and proprietary tools for testing. This includes HP ALM, HP UFT, LoadRunner, IBM TestManager, ClearQuest, Selenium, Grinder, etc.
- We help our clients establish high-quality TCoE (Testing Centers of Excellence) where we combine industry-best practices with cutting edge technology in order to achieve maximum efficiency and coverage
- We have partnered with several clients to develop sophisticated Test Automation Frameworks which help them accelerate the testing process by leveraging several automation techniques
- We offer our clients a one-stop-shop access for all their Testing services requirements, and provide several niche services at cost-effective rates
Other Services You Can Benefit From
Why Choose Flatworld for IV&V Testing Services?
As a top IV&V testing services company, Flatworld Solutions has been helping companies ensure flawless, high-quality software applications for more than 19 years. By outsourcing independent validation and verification testing services to us, you enjoy the following advantages -
- Functional or black box, and structural or white box testing for every level of criticality.
- Superior quality services at extremely cost-effective pricing, with flexible payment options to suit every budget.
- We are an ISO-certified company that places a very high priority on your data security; our multi-layer security protocols ensure your information is safe from cyber-attacks of any kind.
- Multiple delivery centers around the world help us to deliver projects with the shortest turnaround time.
- A dedicated project manager is assigned to you so that you can communicate at any time of the day regarding the project.
- We implement modern work methodologies like Agile and DevOps to ensure optimal results every single time.
- We have world-class infrastructure and access to the most robust tools and technologies, ensuring the delivery of quick and superior quality results to our customers.
- Vast experience in providing high-quality IV & V services for diverse platforms such as client/server, mainframe, Embedded technologies, Web, J2EE, .NET, etc.
- Continuous improvement in test processes, testing tools, maturity models, etc. thereby ensuring quality testing conditions every single time.
- Proven execution strategies by incorporating TPI framework, Six sigma, ISO, SW-CMMI, etc.
- Ability to easily detect and correct software abnormalities in as short a time as possible.
- Enhanced insight for the top management into process and product risk as well as testing program performance, budget, schedule, etc.
- Support for all different types of formal certification processes.
Client Success Stories
Website Testing for Montreal-based IT Company
A Montreal-based IT company was looking for a website testing service partner who could test their 130 websites. Our team of expert website testers completed the task within the stipulated time.
Software Testing for SaaS Platform
Read this success story to find out how we provided our capable quality testing services to extensively test a SaaS based platform for a Scandinavian client.
Outsource IV&V Testing Services to Flatworld Solutions
We thank Flatworld Solutions for the wonderful job in helping us develop our program. Everyone was professional, excellent and hard working. Thanks to them, we were able to achieve our goal on time, and we look forward to continuing working with them in the future.Spokesperson, Leading System Integrator, EMEA Region More Testimonials »
Flatworld Solutions an independent verification & validation testing service provider has been in the vanguard of delivering high-quality IV&V testing services not just in India but all across the world. Our elite testing team has the requisite expertise and training to deal with all your system testing requirements, and we leverage the latest and most potent tools and technology to achieve optimal results.
Are you looking for a reliable and efficient system testing provider? Your search ends here. When you partner with Flatworld Solutions for all your software testing requirements, you can expect excellence.
Get in touch with us today to outsource independent verification & validation testing services.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- FWS Provided Swift and Impeccable ServiceNow Implementation Services
- Flatworld Provided Power BI Services to a UK-based Data Analytics Firm
- Developed an e-Learning Platform for a Global IT Organization
- Bilingual OpenCart e-commerce Solution for Canadian Boat Manufacturer
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More