Power Your Apps with MEAN, the Future of Programming
As a developer, you might want to use the MEAN stack for your next project, and this article will show you why doing so could be a really good choice!
10 Emerging Mobile App Development Trends
Let's have a look at the components which make up the MEAN stack -
MongoDB: A superb NoSQL database, MongoDB has risen in popularity with companies who use large volume data sets. MongoDB also works well with Rails apps and is the default database for the Meteor.JS project. It is growing much faster than any other NoSQL or SQL database, such as Cassandra, CouchBase, MySQL, SQLite, etc.
Express: Express.JS is a node application framework, and makes it very easy for developers to create an MVC application on the server side.
Not only can you create routes and templates with ease, but support multiple template languages such as Jade.
Angular JS: More of a framework to create SPAs than a typical language when it comes to web development, Angular.JS is extremely important and has seen a lot of money being poured into it by Google and YouTube over the years. It is growing much faster than EmberJS and Backbone.JS.
Node JS: Although it runs on Linux, Node.JS is actually a server based on the Google V8 engine. A lot of developers swear by its non-blocking I / O which allows it to deliver millions of requests with ease. LinkedIn, after turning to Node.JS for their mobile app, were able to reduce server count by almost 90%, while delivering 20% faster results.
Top 6 Reasons to Use MEAN Stack Development
- Lesser Costs and Faster Delivery: If you are coding a whole project within the MEAN stack, you don't have to work in Silos anymore. This means better team communication, reduced impact on productivity and reduced friction, all of which combine together to bring down development costs while assuring faster delivery
- Speed: When it comes to flat-out benchmark performance, Node.JS even beats such heavy-hitter like Apache! Being an event-driven architecture definitely helps, and so does the amount of optimization and development it is witnessing due to Google and Microsoft, etc.
- OS Independence: Many old favorites such as the LAMP stack, restricted the OS of choice for developers to Linux. The future of the MEAN stack, on the other hand, points to an OS-independent development framework which could work equally well on Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Improved Effectiveness: The MEAN stack introduces an effective API structure allowing for easy communication between the client and the server. This means no more mix-ups, even though they are the same language
Flatworld Solutions - Stacking Up the Power of Mean for Your Benefit
For the past 14 years, we at Flatworld Solutions (FWS) have been delivering high-quality web development services of myriad complexities to our global clients. We provide consistent MEAN development services that ensure immense scalability without affecting your bottom line.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- FWS Provided Swift and Impeccable ServiceNow Implementation Services
- Flatworld Provided Power BI Services to a UK-based Data Analytics Firm
- Developed an e-Learning Platform for a Global IT Organization
- Bilingual OpenCart e-commerce Solution for Canadian Boat Manufacturer
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More