Are you looking to outsource healthcare BPO and have no clue how to go about it? Here are some of the frequently asked questions by our customers while outsourcing their healthcare BPO services to us:
1. I want to outsource healthcare BPO to Flatworld. How do I start?
You can either call us or fill in the contact form with your requirements and we will get back to you. You can also send your files by any of the following methods:
Access files from a web-based application
Upload files in an FTP server
Remote log in
Send the files as an e-mail attachment
2. Can I just outsource just a part of the project or it have to outsource entire project at a go?
The decision to outsource a part or the entire project is totally left to you. We provide customized solutions to each and every client.
3. For how long has Flatworld been outsourcing Healthcare BPO?
Flatworld Solutions has been providing healthcare services for more than 11 years now.
4. What type of customers do you serve?
We serve a wide range of customers:
Hospitals and clinics
Physicians and healthcare consultants
5. Do you work on weekends?
We usually are available between 7.30 PM EST (Monday) and 3.30 PM EST (Saturday). If the project demands, we are available to work on weekends as well.
6. How will you ensure the security of my confidential healthcare data?
We make sure that no client data is published, sold, or distributed to any third-party. Our employees sign a non-disclosure agreement while joining and also at the beginning of any new project. Your data is completely safe with us.