Security Measures @ Flatworld Solutions
When it comes to healthcare, the importance of security measures can never be emphasized enough. At Flatworld Solutions, we have a comprehensive security system in place that ensures complete confidentiality of data and patient privacy. Our security system is based on ISO 9001:2000 and HIPAA standards, thereby offering you the highest standards of security and privacy.
Our Security System at a Glimpse
- Regular audit trails on employees who have access to customer information
- Processes and technology that ensure 100% HIPAA compliance
- Confidentiality Agreements, Non Disclosure Agreement and Service Level Agreements are signed at the onset of every project to ensure complete customer security
- Internet usage policies, company usage policies and software/hardware warranties ensure that privacy and confidentiality are never compromised at Flatworld Solutions
If that's not enough, we follow stringent measures to ensure complete personnel security, data security, site security and network security.
- Documents are not allowed to be taken in or out of the office. Image capturing devices are strictly prohibited and security checks are conducted before employees leave the premises
- Before commencing a project, employees and personnel are made to sign confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements
- Employees are trained thoroughly on the importance of security maintenance and on the various security measures taken by Flatworld Solutions
- Personal ID cards serve to verify employee identities
Apart from confidentiality agreements, penetration tests and regular security audits are conducted to ensure that there is 100% maintenance of security, in the rare case of a security breach; the concerned customer will be intimated immediately.
- We have an experienced IT team that ensures that the integrity of patient information and the confidentiality of customer data are never compromised. High-end security devices and procedures are in place. All software and configurations are based on customer requirements
- We take a back-up of data everyday in order to ensure that important information is never lost or misplaced
- Surveillance cameras both in the office and the premises ensure that the office is monitored on a 24/7 basis
- Only authorized personnel are given access to customer data
- Electronic security doors in the office ensure limited access
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers are placed in the premises in case of emergencies
- There are security personnel who work round-the-clock to prevent cases of burglary and vandalism
- A highly effective network security policy ensures that access is limited to authorized personnel
- Network and systems are protected at various levels and passwords are changed on a regular basis to prevent hacking and data theft
- Systems run on a secure server - 128 bit SSL encryption
- System access policies are restricted to a handful of authorized personnel
- Floppy discs and pen drives are disabled on every computer and spot checks are conducted every day to ensure security
- We use only the latest versions of firewalls and anti-virus software
- In case of an emergency, a back-up of our network can be taken and stored in a secure facility
Business Continuity Plans
At Flatworld Solutions, we are well-equipped to handle even unforeseen natural calamities. Our disaster recovery, data recovery and physical recovery policies ensure that your work is continued from other delivery centers. Other than this, there are many other advantages of Healthcare BPO Outsourcing to Flatworld.
Contact us for all your healthcare outsourcing requirements and stay rest assured of the security and confidentiality of your data.