Claims Processing Software Development
Across the globe, claims processing is increasingly becoming complex and distributed. With compliance swords weighing heavily and unintentional creations of disorganized scenarios, there are now more complications in claims processing.
In a constantly changing claims processing environment, Flatworld Solutions has been in touch with every recent development crucial to the claims processing industry. We have ensured that our claims processing and management system is configured for each critical component of the process.
If you are looking for claims processing software development services, then outsource to Flatworld Solutions.
Features of Flatworld's medical claims management software
Our customized system allows unlimited secure document creation, storage, and retrieval of dental, medical and institutional claims for your practice. You can also enable bulk claim creation to government payers, insurance carriers and clearinghouses. Our solution includes:
- Audit trails
- Case load management
- Vendor tracking
- Document and claim workflow
- Payment processing
- Contact management
- Policy maintenance
- Security administration
- Litigation and subrogation tracking
- Records transfer
- Injury history
Our claims management software allows you to create customized rules that automate the workflow and best practices of your bill review operation. This enables every bill to be reviewed correctly each time without any dependence from your organization's IT department. This greatly helps in increasing your organization's productivity.
Technical details of Flatworld's claims management software
Our medical claims processing software is a high-quality solution built by using high-end J2EE claims processing applications and is designed to integrate and operate seamlessly with MS Office products such as Excel, Access and Word.
Flatworld Solutions' claims management software is in complete accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Accredited Standards Committee (ASC), ANSI 837 Dental, ANSI 837 Institutional, ANSI 837 Professional and ANSI 835 Remittance.
Benefits of outsourcing claims processing software development to Flatworld
- We review each claim to see if it falls under the terms and conditions of any given policy
- We have HIPAA compliant processes
- Our team checks if each claim is abusive or fraudulent
- Outsourcing to Flatworld can help you reduce final claims costs
- Quick turnaround time
- 24x7 customer support
Why outsource claims processing and management software development to Flatworld?
- Integrated solutions: Today's claims management industry is growing increasingly complex and distributed. Flatworld Solutions focuses on integrated and centralized medical claims management software development so that your processes are organized and easily accessible from one place
- Expert software development: Flatworld Solutions has a team of qualified and skilled software development experts specializing in brining medical claims data to end users in a secure and reliable manner
- Customized services: We can design custom medical claims management software to adapt to the demands of your particular processes
Outsource claims processing software development to Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions has extensive industry knowledge on claims processing and on various internal and external components that comprise of claims management. This helps us to bring an up-to-date, secure, reliable and easy-to-use claims management system to your company’s processes.
Contact us now to get access to Medical Claims Processing and Management Software.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More