Radiology Information System (RIS) Services
The healthcare industry is seeing rapid advancements in technology, and the radiology sector is just one of the many different healthcare sectors to have benefited from early high-quality technology adoption. RIS or a Radiology Information System is a network-dependent software system, and a prime example of how technology can make day-to-day healthcare business practices easier.
RIS software helps radiologists easily manage medical imagery and related data, track radiology imaging orders, store billing information, etc. RIS is often used in conjunction with PACS and VNAs to manage images and billing information of a radiology department.
At Flatworld Solutions, our radiology information system solutions are ICD-10 compliant, and can help you efficiently manage, store, and distribute patient information while lowering the total cost of ownership and enhancing performance. By supporting your workflows and your business-critical systems with our efficient electronic health record systems, we ensure that the end-user has access to relevant information, as and when they need it; whether it is on their workstation or their mobiles phones.
Our Radiology Information System Services
Our RIS services are ideal for both Single and multi-location diagnostic and radiology centers. Our RIS platform is built from the ground up to seamlessly integrate with your Billing, HIS, EMR, and PACS systems in the form of a highly configurable application which suits your workflow requirements.
Some of the functions of our radiology information system include -
- Patient Management: Our RIS can track every individual patient's workflow throughout your radiology department. Diagnostic images and reports which are added to the electronic health system can also be easily retrieved and viewed by the authorized staff
- Appointment Scheduling: Our RIS system can easily help you make appointments for both inpatients and outpatients and track the same on a department-wide basis
- Results Reporting: Our system can easily generate statistical and historical reports for a single patient, a group of patients, or based on particular procedures as and when required
- Patient Tracking: Every healthcare provider faces immense difficulty in accurately tracking their patients. With our RIS software though, this task becomes much easier as radiologists can track a patient's entire imaging history right from admission to discharge and even re-admission easily
- Image Tracking: Traditionally, Radiology providers have faced a lot of trouble while tracking individual images and their associated patient data. With the help of our high-tech RIS system though, not only can you track batch files and individual images easily, but also suitably integrate with your PACs system for easy management
- Billing: With our help, you can gain access to detailed financial-record keeping abilities and process all electronic payments which are then duly categorized as well as automate claims
- Workflow Optimization: Our system offers increased reliability and flexibility with the help of its service-oriented architecture and includes and easy-to-use toolkit for making immediate local configurations. This ensures your workflow always enjoys top priority, and the efficiency levels remain high
Benefits of Using Flatworld's RIS
There are many inherent benefits of RIS, more so in this day and age where intense competition between separate businesses is the norm and technology adoption is the only way to gain better customer loyalty and support. Some of the benefits include -
- With the help of our RIS, your radiologists can prepare accurate diagnosis and achieve better health outcomes by receiving a complete overview of a patient's medical history. Not only can they diagnose conditions sooner, but also reduce medication conflicts and errors with our holistic approach towards radiological patient care
- Storing all patient and checkup history in a single location, which can then be accessed from anywhere can help your staff coordinate better when it comes to patient care. We help reduce fragmentation and create smoother transition between various departments in order to ensure better efficiency
- Our RIS provides instant and complete access to patient records while enabling real-time reporting and interfacing with other providers for better decision support. Even patients benefit from our RIS services by receiving reliable reminders and point-of-care information, as and when required
- Our RIS software reduces paperwork, clutter, and the need for manual entry and follow-ups. If required we can also enable electronic submission of prescriptions from the pharmacy
- With the help of Flatworld's Radiology Information System, you can also raise your efficiency levels while saving big on associated costs
- Our integrated, scalable approach helps to streamline your radiology workflows while providing you with a modular and easy-to-use interface which can assist in your organization's growth
Why Choose Flatworld Solutions for Radiology Information Systems?
Flatworld's RIS software integrates with your radiology workflows and automates your patient's diagnostic journey right from the admission to discharge. Since it is delivered as a web-based SaaS model, the benefits of our radiology information system are accessible from anywhere and adapts to the needs of a multi-site enterprises. The key differentiators of our RIS services include -
- 100% ICD-10 compliant RIS software
- Ability to engage patients with a community-based reporting method
- Ability to engage referring physicians for holistic diagnosis protocols
- Support for healthcare practices both large, small, and independent
- Fully configurable software and work queues
- Advanced scheduling features
- Voice recognition features for accelerated radiology reporting and improved productivity
- Established community of clients and reports database for easy cross-checking
- Pay-as-you-go model ensures enhanced cost savings
Outsource Radiology Information System Services to Flatworld Solutions
With over 10 years of experience in providing acute healthcare services to clients across the globe, FWS has developed a unique perspective on radiology workflows, the result of which manifests in the form of our high-quality RIS software. Not only does our RIS help to streamline your workflows but also provides a more intelligent approach to medical imaging and Teleradiology.
Contact us right now and learn more about how we can customize our RIS solution based on your needs!
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Healthcare BPO.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.