Medical Claims Processing Services
Is medical claims processing taking too much of your time and you are not able to focus on other core activities? Are you falling short of resources who can provide you with accurate medical claims processing services and avoid denials? Then, the best option for your company is to outsource medical claims processing services to an experienced service provider. The service provider will not only help in reducing the number of denials but also help in giving you an ample amount of time to focus on other activities.
Flatworld Solutions provides healthcare claims processing services to medical service providers all over the world. Whether you are a healthcare provider or a doctor with an independent practice, we can provide HIPAA compliant services that can help you focus on your core job while we take care of the routine work. Partnering with us can also help you save more than 45% on your operating costs.
Medical Claims Processing Services We Offer
Having been in the healthcare industry for over 19 years now, we understand the client's requirements with ease and provide the services accordingly. Our team comprises of experienced and skilled professionals who can cater to any of the client's needs. Some of the key services we offer include -
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Medical Insurance Claim Setup
- Claim Adjudication
- Claim Document Imaging
- Claim Support & Auditing
- Account Settlement
Other Services That You Can Benefit From
Flatworld's Process for Medical Claims Processing
Being one of the leading providers of medical claims processing services, we believe in providing clients with the best quality services within a quick time. This is made possible by following a streamlined and systematic process for medical claims processing. The key steps involved in our process include -
Software We Leverage for Medical Claims Processing
We use leading medical claims processing software for scanning insurance claim forms and automating the collection and processing of claim payment data. This helps us process claims in record time. In addition, our integrated, client-customized systems help us handle claims related to a wide variety of health plans as well as medical, vision, prescription drugs, dental, disability, and COBRA claims. We believe in providing our clients with error-free services within a quick time. This is possible by making use of the latest and best tools and technologies. Some of the popular software we leverage include -
Why Choose Flatworld Solutions for Medical Claims Processing?
Outsourcing medical claims processing to Flatworld Solutions can give you access to a series of benefits which you can take advantage of. Some of the key reasons for you to choose us include -
- Decrease the time taken for claims filing and processing and increase your revenue by more than 20%
- Allocate your resources to providing healthcare BPO while we take care of the repetitive and mundane tasks
- Get HIPAA compliant services which ensure that all your data is completely safe
- Get cost-effective services which will help in reducing denials and improve revenues
- Get a dedicated project manager who will be the single point of contact for all your needs
- Reduce administrative overheads
- Get access to robust processes that ensure a high degree of accuracy and increase your chances of recovering the claims
- Get access to talented personnel without having to hire additional resources
- Screen minute bugs, which further increases the chances of your claims being accepted
- Ensure that confidential patient data is protected through the use of the latest medical claims processing software
- Get periodical reports on claim statuses as well as work-in-progress
- Detect any duplicate claims
- Get access to fully automated payment solutions
- Minimize compliance issues
- Increase Adjudication Rates
Client Success Story
Demographic and Charge Entry Services
A leading client was looking for a partner who could process more than 17000 claims in a month using the Kareo software. Our team provided the services within a quick time.
Insurance Eligibility Verification Services
A leading birth control telemedicine provider was looking for a service provider who could help them with insurance eligibility verification services. Our team provided the client with cost-effective services.
Outsource Medical Claims Processing Services to Flatworld Solutions
The team at Flatworld Solutions does an admirable job of getting the bulk of orders completed prior to closing the books! Thanks a lot!Spokesperson,
Healthcare Service Provider, Florida, USA More Testimonials »
Flatworld Solutions focuses on providing superior medical claims processing services that can help you provide better healthcare. We believe in understanding your overall process at the start of the relationship. This helps us understand where exactly we fit in your plan so that we can add significant value to your healthcare practice.
Contact us to outsource medical claims processing services.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More
Medical Claims Processing Services FAQs
What does processed claim mean?
It is the final step on the insurer's behalf where the claim submitted by the claimant is received, investigated for eligibility, and qualifies for a pay-out.
Why medical claims are denied?
Medical claims may be denied for one or more reasons of which are failed eligibility, shortfall in document, failure to justify the service/care, physician not part of the insurer network, etc.