Flatworld Provided Automation of STAT Reports to Barbados-based Radiologists
The Client and their Requirement
The client is a leading group of radiologists based in Barbados. The client was looking for a service provider who could automate the processing of STAT reports of their patients. To ease the process of teleradiology, the client was looking to adopt a new online software. They were looking for a partner who could process about 200 STAT reports in a month and who could work in their own time zone.
The radiology laboratories in Barbados were using an online software which automated various radiology reports such as CTs, MRIs, X-rays, etc. This online software facilitated the quick upload of the radiology reports and allowed the doctors to instantly check those reports and revert with further treatment measures.
While executing the project, our team had to face several challenges. Some of them are listed here -
- There were some VPN connectivity issues which had to be sorted out
- It took about 2-3 sessions with the client to understand the new online software as it was a big challenge for our team
- We had to follow a streamlined process in order to maintain the quality of the 200 STAT reports we had to process in a month
Our Project Plan
Keeping the client's requirement in mind, our team of teleradiology experts devised the following plan -
- We decided to have a team of experienced radiologists which worked to automate 200 STAT reports in a month
- We scheduled some sessions with the client to familiarize our team with the process followed by the client
- We decided to work according to the Barbados time to avoid any turnaround time issues
- We decided to have a strict quality assurance plan so that we would be able to deliver 200 high-quality STAT reports in a month
After carefully analyzing the challenges and understand the client's requirements, we provided the client with the following solution -
- Our team of highly experienced radiologists understood the automation software quickly and delivered high-quality 200 STAT reports within a quick turnaround time
- Instead of reading the reports themselves, the client was able to focus on their core competencies and provide better care to their patients
- By outsourcing teleradiology services to Flatworld Solutions, the client was able to reduce their operational costs by almost 40%
The client was very happy with our professionalism and the quality of teleradiology services provided to them. They were extremely satisfied with the way we handled the project and were delighted to see the accuracy levels.
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Cost-effective Teleradiology Services
Flatworld Solutions has been a leading provider of teleradiology services and a plethora of other healthcare services to its global clientele. Having been catering to the needs of radiologists from all over the globe, our team understands the needs of every client with ease and provides the services accordingly.
We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ISMS certified organization and all our processes are HIPAA compliant and you can be assured that all your data is completely safe with us. If you are looking for a reliable, cost-effective, efficient, and quick teleradiology service provider, then you have come to the right place. Get in touch with us today!
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More