Case Study on Patient Demographics & Charge Entry
The Customer's Requirement
Our client is a well-established medical billing company for surgical providers based in Norcross, Georgia. They have been in the business for a long time now, and are widely regarded across USA as one of the topmost medical billing providers.
The customer approached us after searching long and hard for the perfect service provider for their requirements. They decided to avail of our patient demographics and charge entry services based on our prior experience, and our relevant industry expertise.
Our team had to face the following challenges during the course of the project:
- The number of claims to be processed per month was approximately 1000 - 1200
- The client desired exceptional and high-quality results in a quick turnaround time as these were the main issues they faced with their previous service provider
- The client expected us to deliver the results without waiting for them to clarify our queries, as they were busy focusing on other core operations
The Project Solution
In order to meet the client's demands successfully, we formed a dedicated team of highly experienced medical billing professionals and assigned them to work on this project on a full time basis. Our healthcare professionals at Flatworld Solutions currently process about 1200 claims in a month for the client. They are trained to provide patient demographics and charge entry services across 4 different medical practices, without hampering the quality of the results.
The following solution was provided by our team at Flatworld Solutions:
- The quality of 98% was met right from the first day of the project, just as the client required
- The billing company had a huge backlog which was cleared in a very quick time
- Clarifications sought from the client were kept to a minimum
- The very low error rate was accomplished by referring to the older charges and our internal general billing guidelines
"Thank you guys for your excellent work!".MD, Billing Service Company for Surgical Providers,Georgia, United States
Contact Us for Patient Demographics and Charge Entry Services
With having served more than 18,000+ customers, our expert team of medical billing executives understands the criticality of timely medical billing in effectively managing your revenue cycle. We have been in the medical billing and coding domain for about 19 years now and have been providing the best services in the industry.
If you have any kind of medical billing requirement, feel free to get in touch with us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More