Medical Transcription Services for Australian Radiologists
The Client and Their Requirement
A group of Australian radiologists were looking for a service provider who could automate the processing of STAT transcription reports of their patients. The radiologists were planning to adopt new online software which would ease the process of transcription. Their requirement was to process about 2000 STAT transcription reports in a month. They also wanted the service provider to work according to the Australian time-zone.
The radiology laboratories in Australia were using online software which automated various radiology reports such as CTs, MRIs, and X-rays. This online software facilitated quick upload of the radiology reports, and allowed the doctors to instantly check those reports and revert with the further treatment measures.
The Project Plan
Keeping in mind the various requirements of the client, the following project plan was devised by us:
- Due to the complexity and the volume of the project, it was decided that the team would comprise of experienced medical transcriptionists who could automate 2000 STAT transcription reports in a month
- A few sessions were scheduled with the client to get familiar with the automation software
- It was decided that the working hours of our medical transcriptionists would be according to the Australian time to avoid any sort of turnaround time issues
- We planned to follow a strict quality assurance plan so that we can deliver 2000 high quality STAT transcription reports in a month
While executing the plan of the project, our team faced a few challenges. They are listed below:
- There were some VPN connectivity issues which had to be sorted out
- Getting used to the new online software was a big challenge. It took us about 2-3 sessions to understand the working of the software
- Our team had to follow a streamlined process in order to maintain the quality and deliver 2000 STAT transcription reports in a month
Despite the challenges we faced during the project, our team came out with a plan that allowed us to meet the client's expectations and provide the desired solution within the promised time frame. Our solution comprised of the following steps:
- Our team of highly experienced medical transcriptionists was able to understand the automation software quickly, and deliver high quality 2000 STAT transcription reports in quick time
- This clients were able to attend to the patients and suggest further treatment, instead of doing the transcriptions themselves
- By outsourcing the medical transcription services to Flatworld Solutions, the client was able to reduce their operational costs by almost 40%
Needless to say, client was very happy with our professionalism and the quality of medical transcription services provided to them. They were extremely satisfied with the way we handled the project and were delighted to see the accuracy levels of our medical transcription services.
Contact Us for Your Medical Transcription Requirements!
We have been in the medical transcription domain for more than a decade now. If you have any kind of medical transcription requirement, feel free to get in touch with us.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More