Flatworld Solutions Designed Eurocode Compliant 8-20 Meter PVC Clad Drawings for A UK Based Garden Equipment Supplier
Our client is an established designer and manufacturer of steel, PVC clad, and film clad structures in the United Kingdom. He has been in the garden equipment business for over 30 years, offering purpose-built structures for different agricultural needs, and has worked with industry leaders and a wide range of public sector clients, making his services one of the most sought-after in the country.
The client wanted to introduce proportionally larger sized PVC clad structures in the European market. His proposed structures were to be between 8 to 20 meters long, as compared to standard, off-the-shelf structures which measured between 4 to 6 meters. The client had no prior experience in outsourcing and was on the lookout for an ideal outsourcing partner who could help out with the following requirements -
- Accurate and precise engineering drawings were required for the newly proposed PVC clad structures
- All engineering drawings had to comply with the specific Eurocodes applicable for the sector
Owing to his stringent requirements, our engineers faced quite a few challenges during the course of the project, including the following -
- We had to ensure that the original look and feel of the PVC clad structures was retained in the drawings
- We had to maintain adequate structure strength and design as per the new size
- We had to choose the most economical configuration for the proposed structures while designing
- Our engineers had to ensure compliance with all Eurocodes
With prior experience in handling engineering drawing projects for global clients, we were able to successfully devise the perfect solution to implement the client's project. Some of the highlights of our solution for the client included -
- A team consisting of 4 highly trained engineers was selected to complete the project. They were all alumni of the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), and had extensive experience in handling engineering drawing projects for global clients
- An exhaustive internal training on Eurocode compliance was provided to the team
- 3D rendering as well as 3D walkthrough animations were provided using the 3D Structural Analysis & Design Software - STAAD.Pro
- The PVC clad structures provided by us guaranteed a minimum design life of 15 years
- We ensured that we supplied compatible CAD files which could be opened and edited with Autodesk Inventor Simulation 2011 or AutoCAD Mechanical 2011, based upon the client's request
Our effective implementation of the client's requirements ensured the project was exceptionally successful. Some of the highlights of our successful collaboration included -
- All drawings provided by us were precise and accurate, and required no further iterations, thereby resulting in fast turnaround times
- All completed engineering drawings were Eurocode complaint
- Our cost-effective solution ensured the client saved on costs without losing out on quality
Outsource Your Engineering Drawing Needs to Avail the Flatworld Advantage!
Are you on the lookout for cost-effective, high-quality engineering drawing services for your structural, civil or architectural requirements?
If yes, then look no further than Flatworld Solutions. For the past 10 years, we have provided exceptional engineering services to global businesses, and our exemplary track-record speaks for itself!
Read more case studies to see the benefits we bring to the table, and Contact us right now for a quote!
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Engineering Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.