Reverse Engineering Services
Advanced reverse engineering services for faster product development
To innovate constantly in today's competitive market, you must generate new ideas and implement them quickly in your product. It is difficult to assess different parts of any equipment using traditional geometric measurement techniques. Flatworld Solutions' advanced reverse engineering services help you get detailed 3D models from physical parts of any product or equipment, so that you can utilize them to improvise design while keeping manufacturability and the development process in mind.
Advantages of outsourcing reverse engineering services to Flatworld Solutions, the offshore reverse engineering company
The major advantage of our services is that you get skilled engineers to work on your projects quickly and cost-effectively. You can leverage our services to:
- Get a comprehensive insight into competitor's products
- Analyze your products and their parts in detail to develop the most efficient development plan
- Optimize the product quality
- Develop comprehensive product documentation and modifiable 3D models catering to modern manufacturing standards
- Reduce product development cost by building prototypes in digital format
- Minimize time-to-market with faster testing of prototypes and optimized development process
- Enhance agility of your organization towards market trends and consumer requirements
- Meet the regulatory needs and patent request submission requirements for your products
- Increase focus on product feature enhancement while our skilled resources create the 3D drawings
Flatworld's reverse engineering services
The accuracy of reverse engineering depends on the process followed for different parts of the product. Flatworld's team has a cumulative experience of over 10 years in building engineering drawings, 3D and 2D models, and digitization which is a clear distinction over other reverse engineering companies.
Our reverse engineering services include:
- Detailed dimensional/geometric analysis
- Material and surface analysis
- Electronic and Electrical analysis
- Quality control inspection
- Manufacturability analysis
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) analysis
- 2D and 3D drawings
Outsource your Finite Element Analysis and Machine Design requirements to Flatworld.
Utilizing the latest techniques for faster and accurate reverse engineering
Apart from traditional manual geometric designs, we utilize the following techniques to offer cost-effective reverse engineering services to our clients:
- Non-contact inspection
- Coordinate measuring machine (CMM) scanning
- Portable CMM scanning
- Full contact CMM scanning
- 3D laser scanning
- CGI scanning
- Computer aided inspection (CAI) and computer aided verification (CAV)
After scanning of each and every part of the product, detailed 2D and 3D drawing are created. Read our article which highlights the benefits of 3D laser scanning in reverse engineering. Our experts also offer suggestions for improvisation of the design, quality, and manufacturability of any given physical product.
Read more about outsourcing 3D modeling and drafting services to Flatworld.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Engineering Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.