Helped a US Aerospace OEM Company Ensure Maximum Capacity Utilization with Our Architectural Drawing Solution
Our client is a successful and prominent Aerospace company based out of USA.
The Business Requirement
As an OEM company, drawings are an integral part of the client's manufacturing process. The client had requirement for an architectural drawing solution which could contain his spiraling costs, as well as ensure the presence of adequate resources to handle detailed architectural drawings at all times.
The client's technical requirements included -
- Detailed 2D drawings of assemblies and parts, as per his specifications
- Tolerance stack analysis
- 2D drawings with projection views, auxiliary views, sectional views, and detailed views effectively applying Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD & T)
During the course of the project we faced several challenges, including -
- We had to adhere to the strict quality standards of the aerospace industry, and ensure all parts were designed with impeccable accuracy
- We had cross-continental teams working on the project, and had to ensure that the teams were in sync and worked together at all times
In order to meet the client's expectations, while adhering to the strict quality standards, we came up with an effective design methodology. Our solution for the client included -
- The teams assigned to work on the project were trained continuously to improve efficiency
- All work was allocated on a merit basis to individual teams, ensuring effortless execution across geographical boundaries
The client was able to benefit from our perfect drawing solution. Some of the highlights were -
- All the client's projects were seamlessly integrated across geographies
- Our expert handling of the project ensured that the client was able to leverage his resources for maximum capacity utilization
Outsource Architectural Services to Flatworld Solutions
At Flatworld Solutions, we have more than 10 years of experience in handling a variety of architectural projects for global businesses. Our Architectural Services vary from Constructional Designing to the preparation of Architectural and CAD Drawings, Interior Design Drawings, etc., and are delivered with great accuracy and attention to detail at competitive rates.
Contact us now and learn how our cost-effective services can benefit your business.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Engineering Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.