CAD Conversion & CAD Migration Services
Do you have a lot of blueprints and drawings to digitize? Do you want to convert your drawings from one version of CAD to another? If you deal with designs on a regular basis, you'd know that handling and maintaining them is a tedious chore. What if you could find an easy way to make all the paper-based designs into an easy digital format with almost no need for maintenance?
With more than 10 years of industry experience, Flatworld Solutions offers CAD conversion and migration services that can cover all your paper drawings, blueprints, and files from other CAD software platforms and ensure migration of:
- Geometry of parts/assemblies
- Design information such as material, part attributes, features, etc.
- Components relationship with other parts, subassemblies and assemblies
- Integrating CAD data's relationship with other systems in the company
- Relationship with product data or life cycle management system
Converting paper documents into a digital format creates a permanent record of your designs and allows for easy retrieval at any point of time. You can also migrate all your existing CAD drawings to existing software and get up to speed in your design process.
Flatworld Solutions has a highly qualified team of engineers, draftsmen, and quality specialists that can take up conversion and migration assignments of all levels of complexity.
CAD Conversion and CAD Migration Services by Flatworld
Since 2002, we have worked with engineering and manufacturing firms around the globe and possess sufficient expertise and experience to handle your requirements. Our legacy drawing conversion / CAD migration services cover these specific areas:
- Paper designs to 2D or 3D
- 3D to 2D conversion
- PDF to DWG conversion
- DWG to DGN conversion - enables you to access and edit DWG files in the DGN format
- Raster to vector conversion
- Migration to latest CAD systems (E.g. CATIA V4 toV5, CATIA V5 to V4)
- Migration from one CAD platform to another CAD platform
- Conversion of legacy 2D CAD files such as ProE 2D to 2D AutoCAD DWG/DXF drawings
- 2D drafting of mechanical parts and assemblies from preliminary design data
- Image or vector data projection into desired co-ordinate system
- Conversion of topological data to CAD object data
- BOM (Bill of Material)
- Legacy CAD data conversion
- Legacy CAD data migration
- Drawing standard conversion (E.g. ANSI to DIN)
- 2D CAD drawings (E.g. Solidworks) to AutoCAD drawings
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches and images
Our team has the expertise of working with different CAD software such as:
- Solid Edge 2D
- AutoCAD (DWG, DXF)
- Microstation (DGN)
Our expertise also includes working on PLM systems such as Teamcenter, Windchill, and Enovia.
Choose Flatworld for your CAD Conversion and CAD Migration Needs
Flatworld understand the nuances that need to go into converting CAD designs and has the experience to back up your requirements. Here a few other reasons why you can choose Flatworld as your CAD conversion services partner:
- Capability in working with international engineering standards such as ASME, ASTM, ISO, SAE, ANSI, BS, DIN and MIL
- We can work on different image formats such as IMG, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PICT, GIF, TIFF, etc. and convert them into fully editable multi-layer mechanical drawing formats
- We can customize our services to your requirements and on the larger goals of your business
- Multiple levels of quality checks ensure that errors are kept to the bare minimum in each of our assignments
- We have a thorough understanding of the entire Product Lifecycle from design, manufacturing and service to obsolescence
- We follow a structured process to understand all the variables of a project
Contact us to outsource CAD conversion and CAD migration services.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Engineering Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.