Even with advancements in renewable energy, crude oil remains one of the most sought-after commodities around the world. From energy generation to transportation and the manufacture of petrochemical products such as plastics, solvents, etc. the oil and gas industry remains one of the most powerful economic motivators in the world today. In 2019, the total revenues for the oil and gas sector were approximately $3.3 trillion, making up 3.8% of the global oil economy.
Covid-19 has disrupted the industry in 2020, so much so that the US Oil and Gas industry is showing a decline in energy demand unlike any other year before. This has resulted in a monumental shift in the way business is conducted in this industry, leading to a rise in many worrying trends such as -
- Trade disputes and economic slowdowns are causing extreme volatility in demand
- Sanctioning of new projects is getting increasingly hard
- Investors are expecting enhanced efficiency despite the slowdown
As a result, companies and organizations stand to benefit by outsourcing their critical engineering requirements to streamline existing processes such as -
- Oil and gas production engineering
- Oil and gas transportation engineering
- FPSO engineering
- Oil and gas storage engineering
- Oil refinery engineering
Flatworld's Support for The Oil and Gas Industry Value Chain
Flatworld is one of the largest global manufacturing and engineering outsourcing companies and offers oil & gas service and equipment companies the opportunity to obtain the advantages of outsourcing in a way that was not previously available.
Our industry expertise lies in engineering design and development, scheduling, planning and optimization, cost control, and, quality assurance, among others.
We empower our oil & gas clients consisting of upstream, midstream, and downstream OEMs operating both onshore as well as offshore, allowing them to achieve their goals while maximizing revenue and ensuring sustainability. Some of our many areas of expertise lie in the following -
- Onshore and Offshore Drilling Equipment
- Industrial Valves Engineering
- Oilfield Engineering
- Drilling Rig Engineering
- Platform Construction and Engineering
- Sub Surface Well Engineering
- Shuttle Tankers
- Marine Risers
- Subsea System and Equipment
- Subsea Production Control Systems
- Subsea Support Vessels
- Drilling Rig Engineering
- EPC - Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (Upstream)
- Fabrication and Construction (Engineering Design and development)
- Pressure Control Equipment
- FPSO Vessels
- Rotating Equipment
- Industrial Pumps
- Pipeline Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Oil and Gas Transportation Engineering
- Process and Utility System Engineering
- Industrial Valves and Valve Automation
- Liquefaction Facilities
- Loading Pumps
- Manifold Skids
- Marine Services
- Products Pipelines
- Pumping Stations
- SCADA, Electrical, and Control Systems
- Ship Loading Services
- Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering
- Oil and Gas Storage Equipment
- Gas Stations Equipment Engineering
- Refinery and Processing Equipment Engineering
- Bulk Storage Equipment Drafting and Design
- Blowers, Compressors, and Controls
- Storage Tank Construction
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Warehouse Construction
- Centrifugal & Reciprocating Compressors
- Electric Motor Driven Compressors
- Engineering Project Services
- Environmental Services
- EPC - Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (Downstream)
- Heavy Duty Gas Turbines
- Major Storage Tanks - Construction
- Process Pumps
Flatworld's Service Offerings for the Oil and Gas Industry
With more than 17 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, we leverage our modern engineering solutions to improve your operational efficiency while reducing costs for drilling, refining, well completion, and other related industries. Our engineers have worked with clients across the US, UK, Australia, and other countries, and our engineering designs and drafts ensure you always have access to capable hardware at all times. Our team can assist you with all instrumentational, mechanical, structural, and relevant process optimization requirements for your projects.
Our Services include -
Oil and Gas Manufacturing Engineering Services
- CAD Conversion and Migration - Our engineers can help you convert scan-based engineering drawings, sketches, and PDFs into accurate CAD drawings which can be imported into multiple cad software easily. We also help you prepare ISO views, fabrication drawings, nesting's, Bill of materials, etc.
- 3D Modeling and Drafting - Our 3D modeling and drafting services leverage the latest 3D CAD modeling software to create 3d CAD models from drawings, scanned data, site surveys, markups, etc.
- New Product Development - We can help you develop new products from scratch, providing able support right from design and drafting, to prototyping, to eventual development, while maintaining extreme precision and accuracy.
- Reverse Engineering - Traditional geometric measurement techniques are not useful when products need to be created with speed and accuracy. Our reverse engineering services help you get detailed 3D models. We also create high-quality parametric models.
- Value Engineering - Our value engineering design principles allow you to leverage the highest quality 3D models which make your product designs simpler and which can be manufactured without complication, stay cost-competitive product in the market. With our services, you get enhanced value addition and cost reduction.
- Take-Off and Estimation - We are experienced in handling MTO/quantity take-off and estimation services, which are free of errors and are customized as per the requirements by manual or software-driven take off.
- P&ID - We are one of the world's leading service providers for piping and instrumentation drawings along with necessary symbols and attributes. Our piping and instrumentation drawings are delivered in minimum turnaround times while keeping a set budget in mind.
- Plant engineering - Our custom CAPEX-driven offerings for oil and natural gas sector clients includes multi-discipline engineering for plants covering intelligent plant design, civil drafting, piping, and layout, etc.
- Point Cloud to CAD/Intelligent P&ID - Let go of your 3D modeling woes with the help of our modern, high-tech, intelligent piping and instrumentation services. We can help process billions of points of Point Cloud data and extract relevant geometries based on which you can model pipes, ducts, and other equipment.
- Technical Publications - As part of our integrated engineering offerings, we leverage the latest and best tools to prepare technical specification content, including technical illustrations, content management systems, manuals, and 2D and 3D animations, among others. which helps arrest growing system complexity while remaining aligned with mainstream digital tools.
- Product Modeling and Animations - With an entire team of 3D CAD modelers, we help bring your 3D drawings to life with the help of lifelike 3D modeling and animations using the latest modeling software. We can also enrich user learning and facility training experience with AR/VR.
- FEA and CFD - Engineering Validation - With the help of our Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics we provide validation for various equipment while understanding the thermal, mechanical, and various multi-physics behavior properly.
Electrical and Electronics Services for the Oil and Gas Industry
- High/low voltage Electrical Design and Documentation - Most electrical design projects consist of repeat design structures with some modifications. We help to move all your electrical designs and documents to AutoCAD and ETAP drawings to carefully organize and visualize them.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Services - We deliver purpose-fit E&I solutions that optimize your processes for better performance while reducing operational & maintenance costs. We take care of feasibility studies, front-end engineering and design, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- PCB Design and Development Services - Our services for the oil and gas industry include turnkey manufacturing for PCB components, including PCB prototyping, design testing, manufacturing design, and more.
- Industrial Automation Services - We understand the interfaces between various technologies usually found in oil and gas plants, and offer extremely scalable solutions.
Construction Services for Oil and Gas Industry
- Structural Engineering Services - We offer advanced application-oriented structural engineering services to solve multiple structural and mechanical engineering problems for our clients, including running critical assessments, failure analysis, etc.
- EPC Support and Management - We work with our clients to help them in their feasibility studies while also supporting your operating and maintenance (O&M) s after project completion, thereby delivering long-term value for the entire lifecycle of the facility.
- Facility and Asset Management - Our asset management services provide a structured way for clients to create, operate, maintain, and decommission assets easily and in a cost-effective manner. Our services allow you to avoid market volatility while boosting profitability.
- GIS (Geographic Information System) - We can support oil and gas companies in petroleum exploration and distribution with the help of our expert research teams for services such as exploration surveys, well log digitization, data index map creation, pipeline management, etc.
Flatworld's Engineering Services Process
As a leading provider of engineering services for the oil and gas industry, we follow a robust and streamlined process for the delivery of all our services. Our process has the following key steps -
01. Requirement Gathering
In this step, we work closely with our clients to understand their requirements in detail
Here, we brainstorm to come up with a solution that best meets requirements
03. Engineering Analysis
We will provide the relevant engineering solution to the client and begin work on the project
04. QC Testing
Once the engineering work has been completed, it will be subjected to thorough QC testing to ensure that the deliverables are error-free and of the highest quality
We will compile a detailed report containing information on all the work done so that our clients can understand how we went about implementing the engineering solution
Why Outsource Engineering for the Oil and Gas Industry to Flatworld Solutions?
Flatworld Solutions is a leading provider of engineering services for the oil and gas industry and can help you reap a high ROI when you outsource to us. Some other reasons to work with us include -
We provide our engineering services at highly affordable rates starting at $12/hour, which helps you to obtain the most from your investment. We also provide flexible engagement models wherein you can choose to pay for your project on an hourly basis or a fixed-time-equivalent basis.
We are ISO/IEC 27001:2013-certified and take all steps to protect your data from unauthorized use.
Tools and Technologies
All our oil and gas engineering professionals use the latest engineering tools and technologies to provide high-quality engineering support services.
We are ISO 9001:2015- certified and pay close attention to detail to ensure that we always provide the highest quality engineering services.
All our oil and gas engineers work out of world-class offices, helping them provide world-class engineering services.
Quick Turnaround Time
You will always receive our oil and gas engineering services on time, every time.
CAD Software We Leverage
Outsource Oil and Gas Engineering Services to Flatworld Solutions
I am highly impressed by your hard work and superb quality of service! Thank you a million times!!
A Construction Company in the US
More Testimonials »
Flatworld Solutions is a leading provider of engineering services for the oil and gas industry to a diverse clientele from all over the globe. We have vast experience in catering to the engineering requirements of companies in the oil and gas industry and always work closely with our clients to provide them with just the customized services they need. Our oil and gas engineers are highly qualified and experienced and will always use the most cutting-edge tools, technologies, and best practices to provide the highest quality services.
If you are looking for accurate and cost-effective engineering services for the oil and gas industry, get in touch with us today!