Updating Prices on a Magento e-commerce Website
Our client was -
- An e-commerce company dealing in several kinds of branded electronic goods, including phones, cameras, TVs, Blu-ray disc players, laptops, projectors, and more.
- Well-known in Finland for selling products at competitive prices, and had tremendous experience in marketing electronic goods.
The client was looking for a cost-effective and reliable offshore partner. The challenges we faced were:
- To search for the lowest prices on computer peripherals on price comparison websites
- To hyperlink the client's web pages showing the lowest rates
The challenges facing our magento developers were unique; nevertheless, our commitment to meet the client's expectations helped us take appropriate actions, such as hiring dedicated team members who were proficient in analyzing the e-commerce industry and searching for the lowest possible rates, and assigning dedicated time slots for the staffers working on this project.
Our dedicated efforts and commitment to the client's project helped us fulfill their expectations. Our actions resulted in -
- Successful implementation of revised pricing
- Improvement in the quality of work done
- Improvement in the client-vendor relationship through the signing of a Service Level Agreement
- Quick turnaround of deliverables, meeting the client's deadline
- The client's complete satisfaction–we are now working on another long-term project together
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato