Property Management Back Office Services
As a property owner or a real estate dealer, what would you like your back office to do for effective property maintenance and tenant management? Would you like them to -
- Post lease and rental advertisements on newspapers, Craigslist, etc.
- Receive tenant calls and emails regarding general upkeep and maintenance
- Provide high-quality chat support for property supervisors
- Take care of all payment reminders, legal issues, etc.
- Draft rental agreements, process payrolls, and perform other property management accounting tasks
If you are looking for a single point-of-contact for a variety of real estate management services, then you are at the right place! At Flatworld Solutions, we understand that sometimes rather than facing the stress of managing a property all by yourself or hiring a resident manager for the job, you need to avail the services of a professional property and tenant management company to take care of all your property needs.
We not only help you create a higher level of trust with your tenants and key stakeholders, but also improve the standard of your property's upkeep and maintenance, significantly.
Our Property Management Portfolio
Our experience in property management and property maintenance services surpasses most of our competitors, and we leverage our know-how to take complete care of all the needs of your tenants, like, collecting rent, handling property upkeep and repair issues, responding to complaints by tenants, and even pursuing legal evictions, on your behalf.
Our property management team consists of property managers, contract administrators, accountants, and service staff to ensure your requirement is met underneath one roof. Our expansive services for property and tenant management include the following -
- Listing Property advertisements in newspapers, and websites such as Craigslist, etc.
- Managing Residential & Commercial properties, Studio apartments, etc.
- Liaising with property owners, tenants, and prospective buyers
- Managing background verification of tenants & prospective buyers, whenever required
- Providing solutions to tenant complaints and resolving queries through calls, emails, and even chat support
- Handling maintenance inspections and scheduling periodic maintenance with vendors
- Sourcing and appointing vendors for maintenance work
- Conducting routine home inspections, whenever required
- Providing expert supervision of repair work in real time with regular reports
- Managing legal processes and documentation issues for tenants and vendors alike
- Assisting in rent collection
- Accounting - reconciliation, verifying and processing of employee payroll
- Ensuring high satisfaction levels for tenants, vendors and owners alike with targeted SLAs
Interested? Read more about our process workflow, and see how we can manage your properties efficiently.
Why Choose Flatworld for Real Estate Property Management Back Office Services?
At Flatworld, we are constantly striving to set lofty standards for property management, general administration and tenant satisfaction, allowing you - the property owner, to remain stress-free and pursue other important tasks at hand.
Hiring us for expert real estate property management back office services is especially useful when -
- You have multiple properties or rental units which require regular supervision and maintenance
- The Tenant Satisfaction Rate is of paramount importance to you
- An optimal use of space and resources is required for your property
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with skilled suppliers is essential for the upkeep of your property
- It is essential that all emergency and non-emergency requests of your tenants are handled professionally and with extreme care
- Maintenance of a healthy and congenial atmosphere within your property premises is important
- The pressure of hands-on management is too stressful for you
Advantages of Outsourcing Property Management Back Office Services to FWS
By outsourcing rental property management back office services to Flatworld Solutions, you stand to improve upon the maintenance and upkeep of your properties, without the heavy investment in staff, technology, and skills required for the same. Some of the major advantages of outsourcing to us include -
- Flatworld Solutions is an ISO certified global outsourcing leader, and we have stringent quality processes set in place to ensure complete client satisfaction
- We have in-depth international experience and pre-set processes that enable clients to achieve their operational targets every time
- Our team is equipped with talented English speaking staff and state-of-the-art information and communications technology to ensure complete tenant satisfaction
- We work round the clock (24/6) from Bangalore, India, ensuring all tenant complaints are recorded and dealt with as quickly as possible
- Our professional property management team provides full-time tertiary support to your core staff on premise, ensuring significant increment in both your client and tenant satisfaction ratings each month
- We appoint a dedicated project manager who acts as a single point-of-contact for all your queries; including task tracking, reporting and accounting
- Our services ensure you avoid higher repair costs, labor costs as well reduced overheads, thereby allowing you to save big on costs
- Our significant track record in data entry services ensures that you do not have to deal with confusing errors, payroll problems, etc.
- We take care of all the legal aspects of the owner-tenant relationship, ensuring court warnings, fines, summons, etc. never plague your property
Leverage the Benefits of Flatworld's Property Management Back Office Services
Be it commercial property management or residential property management, with an experience as vast as ours, we can guarantee providing effective, high-quality services for property owners as well as real estate dealers. We are well-versed with the intricacies and financial implications associated with property management. This allows first-time owners, as well as seasoned dealers to overcome their limited experience in managing properties, and benefit from our expertise and vendor connections.
Close communication with the clients and personalized service is our hallmark. Read this case study to find out how we helped a New York property owner effectively manage 110 different properties, and are doing so, till today!
Contact us today and learn how we can help you manage and service your properties effectively, while ensuring maximum tenant satisfaction.