XML Conversion Services
Partnering with the Flatworld Solutions XML (eXtensible Markup Language) conversion and data entry team allows organizations to overcome challenges like these four common scenarios -
- Converting large volumes of documents into XML compatible forms can produce data errors.
- Finding ISO-certified data entry professionals is always a challenge.
- The XML conversion process is especially challenging when businesses operate in multiple time zones and countries with different languages.
- Completing XML conversion tasks can be complicated, costly, time-consuming and require new employees.
To meet these challenges and more, our team of multilingual data entry and XML conversion experts can help you streamline the process by shifting all data management tasks to Flatworld Solutions (FWS). During the last two decades, our ISO-certified specialists have helped international clients with XML conversion projects involving more than 5 million documents.
FWS' XML Conversion Services
Compared to other web-publishing formats, XML offers several advantages - versatility, scalability, validation capabilities and flexibility. Our data entry team can convert different formats such as -
- Convert HTML to csv
- Convert XML to PDF
- Convert XML to Excel
- Convert XML to MS Word
- Convert XML to web page
FWS offers XML tagging services and can convert storage media to XML files.
Our XML Conversion Expertise - Here is a brief overview of the expertise offered by FWS -
- We can complete conversion projects in all XML versions - such as DTD (Document Type Definition) and XSD (XML Schema Definition). Additionally, we support JATS XML Conversion.
- FWS is ISO-certified and provides high-quality services that meet international guidelines.
- 99 percent compliance with SLA (service level agreement) standards.
- A skilled team of more than 150 data entry and XML conversion specialists.
- Multilingual team that works with ease in multiple languages - XML conversion projects can involve any preferred language(s).
Ease of Outsourcing to the FWS Team - As reflected by our work style and business practices, it is always easy to work with us -
- XML conversion clients can try our services without obligation - free of cost for a trial.
- Our team operates on a 24/6 schedule that allows fast turnarounds involving multiple time zones - we can always work according to your time zone and scheduling requirements.
- We have a customer support team that is available 24/7 by either email or phone.
- Account Managers are fluent in English - plus many more languages.
- 100 percent data security - To ensure privacy and security, our data management team employs secure web servers and FTP uploads, virtual private networks (VPN) and confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements.
FWS' XML Conversion Process Flow
Receiving input documents and files in various formats such as HTML, PDF and RTF. If the original document is in a paper format (such as hard copies or a book), the initial step includes scanning.
Proofreading and OCR processing of documents.
Preprocessing to extract the relevant portions of documents required for the next step.
Conversion (also referred to as XML tagging) that encodes documents so that they are machine-readable as well as human-readable.
Reviewing results internally with a self-quality check.
Final validation of results.
Detailed quality review by a QA specialist followed by revisions as required.
Uploading final results and files to the client.
XML Conversion Services - 5 Benefits of Partnering with Flatworld Solutions
When you outsource XML conversion services to FWS you gain access to a slew of benefits including -
- Clients often report cost savings of 60 percent with FWS compared to other outsourcing providers.
- Our client list for data entry and XML conversion services includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as individuals, small businesses and private enterprises.
- FWS delivery times involve fast turnarounds - as quickly as overnight in many cases.
- We employ customer-centric XML conversion services that are customized to meet the specific requirements, scheduling needs and budgets of each client.
- Flatworld Solutions is a one-stop global outsourcing provider. In addition to XML conversion services, our international team of experts can help with specialized tasks such as creative design, data mining, market research surveys and multilingual invoice processing.
Client Success Stories
FWS provided Invoice Data Entry Services to a California based Factoring financial giants
FWS assisted financial giant with quick and accurate invoice data entry services by leveraging 5 dedicated data entry specialists. This reduced their workload by 50% and helped them save 60% of their costs.
Flatworld Solutions Provided XML Conversion Services to a Norwegian Academic Publishing Client
Read this case study to learn how FWS was contacted by an academic client from Norway for XML conversion. Our team tendered dedicated efforts to remedy their challenge in quick TAT.
Working with FWS has been a great experience. They quickly learned our line of business, adapted to our requirements & has consistently performed well. They've also gone above & beyond their duty. They're reliable. A wonderful partner.Spokesperson,
Executive Recruitment Firm in the US More Testimonials »
Outsource XML Conversion Services to FWS
XML is widely used on the Internet to store and display information. Flatworld Solutions can help when you need specialized XML conversion services to ensure that your business stays ahead of competitors. Contact us today for a no-cost assessment and quote. We will revert to you within one business day.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato
XML Conversion Services FAQs
What is in an XML file?
It's the abbreviation for Extensible Markup Language. The format of data that is readable by machines and humans. It's one of many specifications provided by the World Wide Web consortium.
What is XML syntax?
It's a clear set of rules that indicates how an XML application should be written. The rules govern the use of elements, tags, attributes, entity references, comments, white spaces, and so on.