Online Platform Builder and UI/UX Designer Avails Data Entry Services for Handwritten Forms from Flatworld
Client Profile - Online Platform Builder and UI/UX Designer
The client is based in the United States (New York) and offers UI/UX (user interface and user experience) design, mobile app development, software strategy and testing, enterprise portals and customized business software. They produce both cross-platform and native app designs for enterprise solutions, social platforms and B2C applications.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Handwritten Input for Data Entry
The client needed support to enter data from several thousand handwritten school registration forms. Required information included medical concerns, food programs, credit card data, fee structures, emergency contact numbers, addresses and parent details. Before proceeding to the full project, Flatworld Solutions (FWS) conducted a limited quality test at no cost.
The project involved these primary challenges -
- Most registration documents included illegible handwriting.
- Credit card details were missing on many forms.
The Solution - By Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions data entry specialists developed this solution -
- The quality test team included an account manager, a data entry specialist and a quality analyst.
- Prior to the trial, the client provided one hour of online video training and sent registration information via email in a PDF format. To address missing credit card data, the client provided representative numbers to avoid incomplete forms in the database.
- The free trial phase was completed in 24 hours. Based on the successful quality test, the client awarded a full-time contract involving 300 weekly registration forms and a project total of 9,000 forms. The full-time team included an account manager, five data entry specialists and a quality analyst.
- The client also asked FWS to perform quality reviews for local registration form processes.
Final Results - Handwritten Data Entered from 9,000 Forms After Free Trial
This project illustrates a common scenario for many data entry projects - illegible handwriting or unclear forms involving a high volume of information. Such challenges can be handled adeptly by proficient data management experts. In this case, the client reported that the Flatworld Solutions team provided high-quality output and exceeded their expectations.
FWS data entry services are ISO-certified, adhere to international guidelines and are EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant. We have a multilingual team that works with ease in multiple languages - all data management projects can be processed in any preferred language. Contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our customized data entry and data cleansing strategies.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato