Property Management Workflow
The day-to-day management of real estate properties requires a specialized set of skills to not only protect your investment, but also to ensure the long-term financial health of your property.
At Flatworld Solutions, we have over a decade of experience in offering comprehensive property management back office services to global audience. Our services ensure superior tenant satisfaction and efficient property maintenance, while protecting your investment from financial and legal liabilities.
Workflow Process Diagram
Our efficient process workflow is streamlined to maximize efficiency, and allows us to provide the following value-added benefits to our clients -
- Efficiently maintaining their property according to the owner's specifications
- Closing customer complaints ensuring complete tenant satisfaction
- Delivering exceptional customer services through efficient use of technology
Our process consists of the following steps -
- We help the property owner with graphic design and ad posting on a variety of mediums including print, paper as well as websites such as Craigslist, based upon his/her request
- Our team of call center executives then receive calls as wells as email enquiries from prospective tenants and property brokers
- Once the tenant likes the property, we move to the Verification stage, where we verify all tenant details. In case where the tenant is not interested in the property, we drop him from our list of prospects
- If tenant verification fails, we stop proceeding immediately, and inform the client. If the tenant verification is passed, we move on to the next stage
- We begin processing the tenant's rental application
- Once the rental application is processed successfully, we prepare a lease/ re-lease agreement
- Then tenant then signs the lease agreement, pays the security deposit and moves into the property
- Once the tenant moves in, our customer care department takes care of the following -
- Core Work, which includes -
- Rental payment follow-up
- Follow-up in case of non-payment of rent, including filing 3DNs
- Drafting legal papers and filing them to facilitate tenant move-out
- Non-Vendor Work, which includes -
- Liaising with the property supervisor to successfully resolve and close property issues, tenant issues, etc.
- Vendor Work, which includes -
- Sourcing vendors for property maintenance, upkeep etc., receive quotes from them, and check with the property owner for final approval
- Virtually monitoring all repair work to ensure work is done properly as per the liking of property owner
- Confirming complaint closure with the tenant
- Verification of invoices, and performing bookkeeping and reconciliation, if required
- Payroll processing for employees
- Following payment approval procedure with the supervisor, if required, and assisting in closure
Our Related Services
Flatworld Solutions - Your Ideal Partner for Efficient Property Management Back Office Services
At Flatworld, we have over a decade of experience in providing unparalleled real estate property management back office services for more than 110 properties. Over the years, we have managed to develop a strong network of local vendors and expert real estate legal consultants, enabling us to professionally maintain our clients' premises while ensuring the real estate value of his property never diminishes.
Contact us now to learn more about our customer friendly process and how we can help drive your business requirements further.