International Commercial Pilot Gets Online Data Entry Services for Handwritten Log Book from FWS
Client Profile - International Commercial Pilot
The client is based in Australia (Sydney) and has 18 years of international flight experience that includes Singapore Airlines, Emirates Air and Qantas.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Support for Transcribing and Data Entry
The client needed online data entry support to transcribe and enter data from thousands of handwritten entries in flight log books. Flatworld Solutions (FWS) offered to perform a quality test (at no cost to the client) before beginning the project.
The project involved five challenges -
- Log books were from multiple pilots with different styles of recording flight data.
- Transcription involved numerous special characters, decimals and specialized formatting.
- The client had high expectations for data entry accuracy.
- The sequence for processing specific log books was periodically changed and reprioritized.
- Many entries entailed illegible handwriting.
The Solution - By Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions data entry and transcription specialists developed this solution -
- The free trial team included an account manager and one data specialist. The free trial involved 20 scanned records and was finished in one day.
- When records could not be satisfactorily verified prior to data entry, records were sent to the client for review and clarification/correction.
- Upon client approval of the initial trial, FWS began the transcription and data entry project with a regular team of three employees and two additional specialists on standby.
- The ongoing contract involved transcribing and entering 400 records on a daily basis in an Excel format.
Final Results - Precise Transcription and Data Entry Despite Illegible Handwriting
This project illustrates a common challenge with many data entry processes - handling specialized formatting and source documents that are often illegible. An additional recurring challenge with most data entry tasks is the combined need for precision and a fast turnaround.
In this case, the client commended the Flatworld Solutions team for producing precise results, overcoming handwriting irregularities, catering to multiple project changes and scaling up resources to facilitate a timely delivery.
FWS has a multilingual team that works with ease in multiple languages - transcription and data entry projects can be processed in any preferred language. Our high-quality data entry services are ISO-certified, adhere to international guidelines and are EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant. We have two decades of specialized data management experience. Contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our customized online data entry strategies.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato