Data Entry Process
- The Data Entry Process begins with Flatworld receiving scanned or hard copy documents from the customer. These scanned or hard copies are usually sent in the form of DVD, mail or courier. We also give our customers the option of uploading the documents on to our secure FTP
- The Data Entry project will then be assigned to the concerned Project Manager, who will review and arrange the information. The Project Manager will then verify the information along with the EDM Administrator. After this is done, the EDM Administrator will allocate the work and monitor the project
- In order to avoid conflicts and duplication, each section of the data entry project will be assigned to the appropriate Team Leads
- Based on the process set by the EDM, the Team Leads will pass on the information and set tasks for their team members. At Flatworld, our Data Entry Team members include quality leads and agents
- The next stage is the Proof Reading, where the Data Entry Team identifies and corrects errors
- In the Quality Assurance stage, the proof-read documents are sent for verification to the second level Quality Heads.
- After the second level of quality checks are completed, the verified documents are re-issued and sent to the agents
- The documents are then re-entered and the last quality check is carried out to ensure total accuracy
- At Flatworld, we ensure 98% accuracy. In this stage we check the completed documents for clarity and accuracy. We then map the documents with the deliverables sent by the customer
- In the final stage of the Data Entry Process, the Data Entry Team sends the completed and verified documents to the customer
Read more about Flatworld's data conversion services.
Find out more about the data entry infrastructure at Flatworld.
Find out more about Flatworld's data entry pricing structure.
Find out more about Flatworld's data entry quality processes.
We follow a streamlined process to offer project management services. Read more about our process workflow.