Order Processing Services
In any business fulfilling customer orders are as important as acquiring the customer itself. Whether you are selling a product or providing a service, it becomes necessary to quickly process your customers' orders.
Order processing is an important link in any sales process and doing it right ensures that you are one step ahead of the competition in generating new business and also strengthening existing client relationships.
Order processing becomes even more critical if you run your business online; customers have a lot of options to choose from and quicker responses to their orders and queries most often leads to a sale.
Why is order processing important?
- Efficient processing of customer orders leads to increased sales
- Be known for exceptional customer service
- Manual processing of orders and inquiries take up time and money; a effective order processing system eliminates time wastage and also reduces overheads
- Order processing directly affects the bottom-line
Due to a number of problems, order processing may not be as smooth as you'd like. Some of these include:
- Core processes such as Sales and Marketing are taking a hit because of the increasing time and money spent on fulfillment and customer support
- You are lagging in adopting technological innovations and improved business processes
- Your company faces a shortage of customer fulfillment resources and your current staff isn't able to satisfy the orders coming through
- The management of your clerical and customer support personnel is taking time off your core process and it is also increasing costs
Outsourcing order processing - Does it work?
Outsourcing order processing takes the weight off your back in managing and maintaining the order processing and fulfillment system. Flatworld Solutions has worked with businesses - small and large, in various areas to streamline their sales, order and fulfillment processes. By a proper understanding of your current situation and business process, we can optimize the way you process and fulfill customer orders.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing your order processing and fulfillment services include:
- Eliminates the need to recruit, train and deploy customer support and fulfillment staff as the offshore model takes care of this seamlessly
- Overcome staff and resource attrition - In an outsourcing model, you have continuous access to resources to take up your assignments even in cases where personnel quit, go on absence, etc
- Faster turnaround times combined with greater efficiency and quality
- Lets you focus on your core operational functions of Sales, Marketing and Product development / innovation
- Reduction in Operational and Project management costs of up to 40%
Flatworld Solutions - Your ideal order processing partner
For over 10 years we have worked with companies around the world in various outsourcing assignments.
We understand that it is critical that as a business you need more than a vendor. You are looking at a business partner who understands your objectives well enough to advise, adapt and deliver accordingly.
If you are looking at a company that can work with you and not try to hard sell, we would love to talk to you.
Some more reasons for you to consider us as your next business associate:
- Robust Infrastructure and redundant systems ensure uninterrupted services
- Service Level Agreement, Non - Disclosure Agreements and Network Security ensure that your data is safe with us
- Proficient in the whole gamut of finance and accounting services including outsourced bookkeeping and accounting, payroll processing, taxation and financial research
- Strong business processes and a flexible yet efficient outsourcing model
- Persistent focus on employing best industry practices and standards
- Prime importance given to business ethics and corporate governance
- Certified staff comprising of Business Analysts, Accountants, Project Managers, Customer support executives and IT professionals among many other experts make up our talent pool
Contact us outsource order processing services.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Data Entry Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.