Catalog Management Services
An excellent e-catalog is a stepping stone to make your business highly successful. A well designed e-catalog can be used to extend your customer database, display your product categorization, improve your product representation and maximize your online product orders. Additionally it also adds an extra dimension to your organization, thus increasing your business revenue.
Flatworld Solutions is the finest provider of content management services for your e-catalogs. Our ever-growing hi-tech clientele is the best testimony for our outstanding services and professionalism in this industry.
Why outsource to Flatworld Solutions?
At Flatworld, we provide a wide range of flexibility options like searching options, ordering options, product customization options and product comparison options to e-catalogs. A team of skilled and dedicated professionals provide optimal quality catalog management solutions. Our catalog content management system supports a variety of e-catalog formats. It provides a path to different channels of catalog data input methods like web, FTP, removable media etc., whilst maintaining the data integrity.
It also enhances the efficiency of the overall content management process for the e-catalogs. Every product included in the catalog is linked to its data sheet, product manual and other supporting documentation. Every service is linked to its terms and conditions, flexibility options and the expertise details involved in the service.
We also include a variety of e-commerce features to your e-catalog to synchronize with your existing inventory check software. This provides a complete solution to your different business requirements like inventory status check, product advertising and product order status. It builds an efficient platform to minimize your product/service delivery time frames, increase potential buyers to your website and improve your business revenue. Over the years we have catered to and successfully enriched the business process of all our clients through our state of the art content management solutions for e-catalogs.
The Process at Flatworld Solutions
The different phases involved in Catalog Content Management are:
Our catalog design team proposes the most suitable and beneficial e-catalog for your business process. The product and service menus are implemented once they are approved by you. Highly user friendly information management options like search and compare are integrated into the e-catalog instantaneously.
The technical data related to your product or service is uploaded to the respective menus. Extra care is taken to ensure that the right information reflects at the right place. The Search and Customization options are quality-tested thoroughly before the final implementation to ensure accurate filtering of data sought by your customer.
A dedicated content updation team works round the clock to ensure that the information on your e-catalog is as fresh as the today morning's sunrise. These periodic updation cycles help you stay ahead of your competitors.
Advantages of outsourcing catalog management services to Flatworld Solutions
- Innovative product and service categorization techniques
- Innovative e-Catalog design methodologies
- State of the art process management system
- Unquestionable confidentiality vis-à-vis your sensitive business details
- Petite project delivery deadlines
- Timely updation of your product and service details
- Complete platform facilitating the seamless integration of the buyers, manufacturers and the distributors
- Optimal quality output
- Admirable customer support professionals
- Highly customized and cost-effective catalog content management packages
Outsource catalog content management services to Flatworld and benefit from an exponential growth in your business!!!
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato