Top NY Battery Recycling Company Gets High-Volume Business Card Data Entry Services from FWS
Client Profile - Battery Recycling Company
The client is based in the United States (New York) and helps electronic recyclers to collect and dispose of batteries. They provide a confirmed audit trail that documents pickup and delivery of battery waste to lead smelters and battery processing plants.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Validated Data Entry for 20,000 Business Cards
The client wanted support for transferring a high volume of hard copy business card information to Excel spreadsheets. All business card data needed to be compatible with multiple requirements and formats such as iPhone, MS Outlook and iCloud.
The project involved these primary challenges -
- The client provided more than 20,000 business cards for data entry processing.
- Data capture effectiveness was impacted by many cards that were illegible or bent.
The Solution - By Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions (FWS) data entry team developed this solution -
- The project scope and details were discussed with the client prior to business card delivery.
- Upon receipt of 20,000 business cards from the client, the project team was formed and included an account manager and 12 dedicated data entry specialists.
- Using Google search verification, data on damaged business cards was verified.
- All data was archived in an alphabetical folder within a customized web portal. Hard copies of business cards were returned securely to the client. There were no additional client costs for either of these FWS services.
- The project was completed in 12 business days.
Final Results - Fast Turnaround and Cost-Effective Data Entry Services
This project demonstrates a common client need to record and store business card data that is often damaged or missing key information on the originals. By creating a digital database of business cards, information is searchable and stored permanently. In this case, the client was highly satisfied by the accuracy of data entry results, short turnaround time, additional services provided at no extra cost and 65 percent cost savings in comparison to other providers.
The FWS client list includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as individuals and family businesses. We are an ISO certified global support services provider and ensure that data entry processes meet international quality standards. The Flatworld Solutions team has two decades of specialized data management and outsourcing experience and operates on a 24/6 basis that facilitates fast turnarounds when needed. Contact us today to discuss your next project.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato