Flatworld Solutions Provided Image Data Mining Services to a Global Digital Media Monitoring Firm
Learn how FWS' capable data mining expert provided image data mining services that helped the client to save over 60% of their overall cost.
The client is a major digital media company that serves various global photographers and agencies with their top-class digital media monitoring services.
Client's Requirements and Project Challenges
The client approached Flatworld Solutions to assist them with data mining for a large number of photo shots and upload on their online portal. Here is a quick overview of the client's requirements and our approach.
- Our team had to browse the clients' provided links and download the photo shots
- The client had a strict specification on the way each photo had to be handled
- Every image had a specific dimension, pixel, quality, and extension
- We had to make sure that the format of each photo remains the same and the quality consistent
At first, the client decided to collaborate with us on a trial basis for a single day. The period included providing data mining service for only 15 images. We took the challenge and assigned a dedicated resource to take over the trial project. We followed the below process to provide image data mining service -
- Our personnel accessed the client's portal and received the portal links via the emails along with download/upload instructions
- Our expert was able to extract the necessary information from the client's database of 15 images
- He used data mining concepts to standardize each photo's texture, size, color, dimension, quality, etc.
- He evaluated the photo details and fed that to the client's online portal, which took him less than a day's time
- After meticulously going through each process specification, our resource completed the project on time and maintained the same level of high-quality
Seeing the potential, quality, dedication, and turnaround time of our data mining expert's, the client decided to outsource their entire data mining requirements to us.
The client decided to collaborate on an hourly basis. Since image data mining generates a critical pattern on its own, there was no use of image processing, machine learning, or AI. However, since the volume of images was more, we had to strategize our service and assign a dedicated resource who can work uninhibitedly on the client's project. Our professional started working on the client's large database of images, which was around 100-150 images per day. He retrieved the images, studied the pattern and uploaded them.
Because of our resource's commitment and quality of work, the client was highly impressed. They lauded our image data mining quality, service turnaround time, and professional approach. Our service allowed the customer to cut expenditure, which helped them save 60% of the entire cost. We were also able to deliver quality service in record time - much before the stipulated delivery date.
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Outsourcing Image Data Mining Services
By choosing us as your service provider for image data mining services, we can help you achieve your business goals at industry-wide best turnaround time. When you outsource your data mining requirements to Flatworld Solutions, we will provide a variable pricing structure to ensure that you do not face budget constraints. We offer our services at hourly or FTE (full-time equivalent) rates.
Get in touch with us to get started with the image data mining service.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato