A Case Study on Order Processing Services for an E-commerce Company
The customer has a global presence with a well-accomplished business in an e-commerce domain. The company being a small-business is currently managing all the facets of the business which include sales and marketing, order management, finance management, technical support, logistics and customer services.
- Finding enough time for business expansion while handling everyday operations like order-processing, tracking and customer inquiries was a major challenge for the owner of the business. The everyday activities hindered the owner's focus on marketing and business expansion activities
- Ascertaining a precise, consistent and timely customer service which would build an excellent rapport with customers and reduce churn. Some of the main areas of focus include 24-hour order processing, refunds and order tracking
- Inadequate funds to create an in-house customer service team, office and technology infrastructure
- The customer outsourced the order management process completely to Flatworld Solutions. This process comprised of validation of online orders, order tracking, order placement, refunds, product queries, exception handling like cancellations or modifications of orders and other customer service related activities
- A devoted team of professionals were trained on the various terminologies and the usage of the on-line order management system. In the initial stages the core team was trained extensively. This contributed immensely to the success of this business model
- Development of proprietary methodologies for online-order authentication and validation
- A significant increase in the order volumes by 300 percent over 18 months since we have started handling the order management process and provided assistance in sales and marketing
- Migrated to email mode of technical support along with the inbound sales handled initially
- Process training on the different activities being carried out by Flatworld Solutions has allowed the customer to focus on business-expansion activities
This project resulted in a successful partnership model signifying the efficiency of virtual business with the customer and a support team spread across different states.
Would you also like to outsource order processing services or any other data processing service?
Contact us to outsource order processing service or any other data processing service.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Data Entry Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.