ePUB Conversion Services
What is ePUB Conversion?
The ePub format, which is based on standards like Open eBook and XHTML 1.1, was created as a standard for eBooks. It has the capability to provide a solid formatting foundation for eBooks of every size, shape, and format.
Since the ePub format is an open and standard format, if offers easy interoperability between hardware and software for unencrypted digital books and other such online publications. ePUB books are compatible with Windows, MAC, and Linux. Devices like the Sony Reader, Hanlin eReader, and Cool ER also support ePUB books.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Flatworld Solutions has been providing superior quality ePUB conversion and formatting services for a wide range of media including MS Word, PDF, Quark, InDesign, 3B2, RTF, XML, HTML, etc. Our ePUB conversions are in strict compliance with the standards set by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF), ensuring that they are of consistently high-quality and contain advanced formatting features.
ePUB (with the extension. ePUB), one of the XML format's file extensions, is used for reflowable digital publications and books, enabling interoperability between software and hardware. This allows ePub files to be read natively on your PC, Mac, and on mobile devices including the iPad, iPhone, Sony Reader, Nook, etc. ePUB is also directly accepted by several eBook distribution platforms including Google Books, Barnes and Noble and the Apple iBook Store.
Why use ePUB Conversion for Your eBooks?
ePUB has been internationally recognized as the standard format among major publishers and retailers. Today more and more authors, universities, and publication houses are making the shift towards ePUB, as it allows consumers easy interoperability between software and hardware for digital books and other publications, and allows reader to read any eBook on any device or application compatible with ePUB. This makes it convenient for readers to buy eBooks from any online source. A reader can conveniently create a library of books, without being restricted to a single format or reader. If your eBooks are not ePUB compatible, it can be a major concern considering various advancements that ePUB has brought to the reading world. If you do not invest in ePUB right away, your profits could be at stake.
While Google has adopted the ePUB digital book format for its digital books, IREX and Barnes & Noble will be launching eReaders that will only use the ePUB format. Sony Electronics too has made plans to create digital books using ePUB. Without converting to ePUB, your business could be left out.
Advantages of Converting eBooks to ePUB
- ePUB is the only format that is compatible with the highest number of software and hardware reading devices
- ePUB conversion allows effortless creation of ePUB files for multiple distribution channels thereby reducing overall publication costs
- ePUB enables trouble-free conversion to other formats, for example, .MOBI and .RTF
- ePUB books enable easy selling through various networks and channels
- ePUB has proven to be cost-effective for both publishers and readers
- ePUB allows the books to fit the size of the screen that it is viewed on, making it easier for readers to read an eBook on both smaller as well as larger screens such as tablets, iPad, or a cell phone
Superior Quality ePUB Conversions from Flatworld Solutions
By choosing Flatworld Solutions as your ePUB conversion partner, you can convert eBooks of any digital format such as PDF, MS Word, HTML, XHTML, InDesign, .MOBI, etc. to the ePUB format in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our ePUB conversion team ensures that the conversion of eBooks to the ePUB format adheres to the IDPF standard guidelines. Some of our services include conversion of eBooks from:
- PDF to ePUB
- MS Word to ePUB
- HTML to ePUB
- XHTML to ePUB
- InDesign to ePUB
- .MOBI to ePUB
Our success in providing customized ePUB conversions for universities, libraries, corporations, and publishers across the globe is based on our commitment to quality and our ability to deliver projects in a timely fashion. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we follow a strict quality check procedure to ensure that all ePUB conversions have the highest level of accuracy.
Flatworld Solutions' ePUB conversion services can add to your profit margin by augmenting your circulation, increasing advertiser value, and expanding your current market. Our pricing structure is specially designed to suit to our clients' budget in order to provide superior quality services at affordable prices.
ePUB Format Enabled eReaders
ePUB's enormous success lies in the fact that standard e-books can be read on any devices or reading applications (called eReaders) that are compatible with ePUB. Publications converted to ePUB can be read on:
- Adobe Digital Editions (Windows, Apple OS X): This ePUB reader offers the best support available for ePUB, and is the only reader that fully supports the ePUB table of contents
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (via Stanza application): This app is available directly from the Apple App Store, and can be accessed through iTunes
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- BeBook Reader
- Sony Reader Touch
- Bookworm: An online open source reader that also supports the ePUB table of contents
- Stanza (Windows, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Desktop: Available both for Windows and iPhone versions. This comes with support for both ePUB table of contents and bookmarks
- Calibre: A free and open source e-book library management application that comes equipped with an e-book viewer
- Aldiko: An eBook reader developed for Android OS
Outsource ePUB conversions to Flatworld Solutions and benefit from an exponential growth in your business! Contact us now and we will get back to you within 24 working hours or less.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato