Data Entry Services
Spiraling data volume is a common issue in any growing firm. Data processing delays impact customer satisfaction, which further leads to higher customer attrition and have a negative long-term effect on revenues and growth. Plus, the overall data entry costs increase significantly. The handling cost of documents comes to about 6% to 15% of all the revenues of a company. About 85% of all archived documents never leave the filed documents.
Data Entry Services We Offer
At Flatworld Solutions, our services include document scanning and a combination of key-from-image and advanced data capture and recognition technologies such as OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition). Our services include -
- Volume Data Entry (Handwritten/Printed)
- PDF Conversion
- Open-Ended Research Coding
- Scanning, OCR Cleanup
- Bulk Bill/Order Processing
- Abstracting and Indexing
- e-book publishing
- Catalog Conversion and Digitization
- Data Extraction, Tabulation, and Analysis
- Online Data Entry and Remote Verification
- Food Nutrition Scale Data Entry Services
- Real Estate Appraisal Data Entry
- Internet Research, Email Mining, and Customized List Making
- HTML/XML/SGML Coding with DTD Design
The data input can come from paper documents, image files, old databases, microfilms, and output could be in ASCII format, COBOL, PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, SGML, HTML, XML. Our outcome is a clean, accurate, uniform digital file, formatted to your specifications.
Contact us to reduce operating costs.
Our Stringent Security Procedures
- Our centralized, highly controlled computing environment ensures that all data and source documents remain secure, thereby ensuring utmost confidentiality in your transactions
- We use VPN and FTP (Virtual Private Network and File Transfer Protocol) for file exchange with our clients to ensure data security
- When files are scanned or electronically converted, a high-resolution digital copy is stored on a hard drive or optical disc. Templates or electronic index cards can have information attached to them, such as author, reference number, date created, or keywords. Files can still be viewed, printed, shared and stored. The access to these documents depends on the level of security assigned by the administrator, thus ensuring total confidentiality and security
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Entry Requirements to Flatworld Solutions
- We understand that data is one of the most crucial elements of your firm and that accurate and efficient data entry is critical for executing transactions, decision making, and customer support. As an outsourcing data entry service provider, we realize that there is an increasing need for better quality, offered along with a competitive cost advantage
- By outsourcing your data entry requirements to Flatworld, you can greatly reduce the infrastructural demands on your firm, doing away with the need for hardware/software installations, technical maintenance, and human resource recruitment and training
- Our proprietary software and process of data entry, experienced data entry operators and proofreaders, coupled with stringent quality checks at various stages, gives an output with an accuracy level of 99.9%
- We can process jobs on various word processors, publishing software, and databases. We specialize in the processing of encyclopedias, books and academic journals in the fields of Medicine, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Law, Finance, etc. Our data entry services are designed to accommodate your business volume consistently
- We have data keying capacities to an extent of 1 million keystrokes per day. This can be increased through vendor partnership
- Our experienced data entry personnel are trained to read and analyze hand-written documents and can retrieve difficult handwriting for customers at an accuracy of 98%
- We use technologies such as OCR and ICR to recognize text and characters from digital images, scanned documents, etc. and convert them into editable format. This gives an accuracy of 90% with images that can be OCRed, and helps us to offer competitive pricing and quick turnaround times. We can also work in customer specific OCR software if required
- We create a database by coding and indexing documents as per individual specifications. Our skilled staff has a thorough understanding of documentation and comprehensive experience in document coding. We can also review documents and locate specification requirements efficiently and accurately
Contact us to get the Flatworld advantage.
Pricing is a critical factor to consider before outsourcing. Our pricing model allows you to keep your costs in control.
Read Case Studies to find out how we helped our clients with Data Entry Services.
Tell us your requirements and get a free quote.