Flatworld Solutions provides the best legal transcription services to customers worldwide. Here are few frequently asked questions by customers who opt for our Legal Transcription Services. Hope these questions are able to answer most of your doubts.
1. Are your transcriptionists familiar with the legal terminologies?
Yes. The transcriptionists at Flatworld Solutions are very much familiar with the legal terminologies needed for the job.
2. How do you ensure that our legal records will be kept confidential?
At the beginning of every project we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to assure you that your data will be kept confidential. Our transcription services are paperless. Furthermore, our employees are not allowed to carry any storage devices, to make sure that your data is safe with us.
3. Do your transcriptionists sign any confidentiality agreements?
Yes. All our transcriptionists are made to sign the confidentiality agreement before joining, and also at the beginning of each and every project.
4. Do you have background checks carried out on your employees before hiring?
Yes. During our recruitment process, thorough background checks of all the candidates are carried out. The employment history of each transcriptionist is verified before the candidate is hired.
5. Do I need any special equipment to use your services?
We would suggest you to use audio recording equipment or a Dictaphone.
6. Can I just mail the audio files to be transcribed?
Yes. You can email us the audio files along with your specific requirements.
7. Do you usually assign a project manager whom we can contact in case of any queries?
Yes. We will assign a dedicated Project Lead or Manager to each and every client. You can contact this person via mail, phone or chat for any kinds of concerns and queries.
8. What are your working hours?
Depending on your requirement, we are able to provide services in most of the time zones. Since we have multiple delivery centers across different time zones, you can be certain that your project will be completed at a very faster pace within promised TAT.
9. Do you work on weekends?
Yes. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
10. Do you charge by the number of pages, number of hours involved, or by the number of typed words?
We charge by the number of lines, per minute or by the hour.
11. What about the pricing?
Our rates are highly competitive, and most reasonably priced in the industry. Have a look at our detailed pricing structure. We may initially provide a free trial (if required) and then offer a customized quote once you are confident about our superior quality services.
12. Will there be any additional costs attached to the price quoted by you?
No. There will not be any additional costs attached when you outsource your requirements to Flatworld Solutions. All the rates will be finalized before you outsource your requirements to us.
13. After how long will I receive my document after the dictation / transcription is complete?
The time taken for transcription may vary depending on various factors, and you can know the exact time by getting in touch with our representatives. However, we usually have a turnaround time of 24 hours, and processing time for an hour long audio file is about 5 to 7 hours.
14. Do your employees edit the document characteristics such as font size, layout, margins, etc. according to my needs?
Yes. We create and edit the legal documents as per your requirements. However, we suggest that you provide us with a standard template we can work on so that we can create a sample and obtain your approval.
15. Do you provide prints of my document?
Normally, we do not print any of the documents. However we can print your documents at an additional cost.
If you are looking for quick and error free legal transcription services at a cost effective price, obtain accurately transcribed documents from all the legal proceedings, pleadings, and police investigation reports by partnering with Flatworld Solutions.