Case Study for Audio and Video Transcription
The client is one of Florida's leading creators of full-service television production based out of Tampa, FL. It has a state-of-the art HD facility in Tampa and has produced over 400 episodes of television programming ranging from docusoap, hidden-camera formats to animation.
Situation - Business need
The client had a huge backlog of audio and video transcription work which needed to be completed in a month's time. The client, having worked with us on similar projects before, asked us to work on this project after a single trial.
The challenges which emerged during the course of the project were:
- Assigning the project to dedicated team that was skilled and experienced in audio and video transcription
- Ensuring the transcription quality conforms to the client requirements
- Clearing the backlogs in the allotted time without comprising on the quality
The Flatworld solution
The Flatworld solutions was executed by a team of experts with experience and caliber to work efficiently. The team ensured that the high quality standards and the turnaround time set by the client were met with each delivery of transcript.
The salient features of the Flatworld solutions were:
- Assigned the project to a team that was wholly committed to the task and possessed proven audio and video transcription skills
- Maintained strict adherence to quality standards by reviewing the transcribed files
- Conducted random quality checks with the help of the Project Manager to ensure completeness and consistency of deliverables and satisfy our penchant for stringent quality control
- Delivered transcripts to clear the backlog within the time allotted by the client
The client benefited on two counts:
- Every 2 to 3 hours of audio was delivered within 24 to 48 hours. A quick turnaround time meant significant time saving for the client
- Our solution led to a huge cost saving which became evident if one were to compare the cost of similar work done in the US. Whereas the charge per video in the US would be around $75, our charge worked out to $35 per hour
The client has leveraged on the offshore solution provided by Flatworld Solutions to keep its Balance Sheet looking healthy.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates