Pricing Structure for Transcription Services
per audio/video minute
per audio/video minute
Businesses over the world have benefited from Flatworld Solutions' highly efficient, cost effective and premium quality transcription services. We offer specialized services for the following, but not limited to -
- Audio and Video Transcription services
- Legal Transcription Services
- Business Transcription
- Foreign Language Transcription services
- Medical Transcription services
Our pricing structure for transcription services is highly flexible, while at the same time we ensure that it remains transparent. We ensure to provide the best quality services at highly competent rates, enabling significant cost savings for your enterprise.
Our transcription services are reasonably priced. Avail -
Audio Transcription - USD 42 per audio hour (75 cents / min)
Video Transcription - USD 50 per video hour (75 cents / min)
Music Transcription -
Give us an audio file of any type of music (other than Jazz & Blues) and receive the following sheets in the same key -
- A lead sheet at USD 13 per sheet
- A piano solo music sheet at USD 15 per sheet
- A piano-Vocal music sheet at USD 30 per sheet
- A piano-vocal music sheet at USD 35 per sheet with lyrics
- Any instrument lead sheet at USD 30 per sheet
- A solo music sheet of any instrument at USD 15 per sheet
- A guitar sheet with lyrics & chords at USD 25 per sheet
Our music transcription prices vary depending on factors such as -
- Complexity of the music
- How many pages the music transcription will take
- The type of music to be transcribed
- Whether the music to be transcribed is for a lead sheet or band sheet
If you have a requirement for transcription services over and above 3000 minutes, please contact us to avail of our special high volume rates.
Contact us now for your transcription requirements and avail of our highly efficient, cost-effective services which have benefited over 2000 global clients!
Factors that Affect Transcription Rates
To ensure a transparent pricing structure without any hidden cost, several factors are taken into account, such as -
1. Work Complexity
The complexity of work and a number of different factors are taken into account such as -
- Clarity of Voice: Voice clarity in the recordings has an effect while deciding the pricing structure
- Accent: Different variations/accents in the speech pattern of the speaker/s
- Audio Quality of Recording: Degraded audio recordings are generally tougher to transcript and adversely affect the price structure
- Background Noise: Recordings with heavy background noise often require supplementary editing and/or multiple passes
- Focus Groups: For focus groups, the pricing depends upon the number of speakers in the group
2. Nature of the Work
Based on the type of work required, which can vary from project to project, pricing adjustments might have to be made. Factors considered are:
- Industry Trends: Industry specific trends which might require unique knowledge from the transcriptionist
- Jargon: Any jargon used in the recording will require differentiated services and pricing
- Industry Related Practices: A unique understanding of industry specific practices will necessitate changes in pricing
3. Request for Special Formatting
Any sort of special formatting request will be taken into account while finalizing the pricing quote. Once again our pricing is extremely flexible based on the factors such as:
- Page Numbers & Line Numbers: Addition of page and line numbers to the transcripts
- Logo: Integration of a logo in the template or the standard file will be included during price consideration
- Headers and Footers: Headers or footers can be included as per your instructions
4. Turnaround Time
Our pricing is also adjusted according to the speed at which you require the project to be completed, since it directly affects the total number of resources allocated to the project and delivery time.
5. Optional Time Stamping
Time Stamping of transcripts is additionally provided based upon request, and can be chosen at a nominal additional price.
At Flatworld Solutions, we ensure that the information published on our website is always accurate and current. We make sincere efforts to keep all information on the site accurate and up-to-date along with the pricing.
Please note that all prices displayed on our website are INDICATIVE, and final pricing is decided only after taking into the account various factors like nature of the project, complexity level, skill and experience of the resources, time required for completion and terms of contract. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment, which could result in an increase or decrease in the price quoted on the website.