Flatworld Provided Law Research and Market Research Services to a US Law Firm
The client is based in the United States (Orlando, Florida) and is especially known for legal work involving business litigation and asset protection strategies. This work encompasses analyzing potential legal exposure for their clientele and developing strategic approaches for insulating assets. Their legal advisory activities extend into specialized areas such as Internet and technology issues.
Challenges Faced by the Client
The client needed help assessing regulatory and legal aspects associated with voice-controlled digital assistants such as Alexa (Amazon Echo), Siri (Apple devices), Cortana (Microsoft) and Google Assistant (Alphabet/Google). They wanted the information to cover references, citations, resource assessment and a balanced analysis of pros and cons that included wearable smart devices and other artificial intelligence (AI) devices. The client was also interested in similar information from Canada and Europe.
The project involved following challenges -
- Finding relevant and genuine information from a multitude of sources, both online and offline
- The client required analysis report on privacy and security concerns surrounding digital devices
- Detailed review of relevant current federal and state regulations and laws within the United States
- Evaluation of proposed and likely future regulations that might impact these devices
Flatworld Solutions research and analysis specialists developed this solution -
- Our team of two included research analysts and a dedicated subject-matter expert (SME)
- The analysts used both primary and secondary research methods to collect and validate information
- After categorizing the information, FWS' team prepared an exhaustive report that covered everything requested by the client
- The final report was delivered in an easy-to-understand format that was well-received by the client
This project exhibited the value of working with an experienced global research team when confronted by an immediate need that requires research proficiency in multiple disciplines such as law, technology, finance, and statistics. Flatworld Solutions' team has honed their research capabilities during 20 years of specialized outsourcing projects for international client base.
Partner with FWS - Leader in Legal Research Services
Flatworld Solutions is a well-known business service outsourcing company with a 12-year-old tradition of serving customers with highly dependable services. We are an ISO-certified legal research outsourcing provider with the right expertise and world-class delivery centers to help you formulate profitable strategies and business decisions that are affordable and in accordance with international guidelines. Our expertise in other top research and analysis can streamline your growth.
Contact us so we can show you how to transform raw data into actionable insights.