Global Signage Company Gets 3D Logo Modeling Services for Outdoor Advertising from Flatworld Solutions
Client Profile - Global Signage Company
The client is based in Ireland and has worked in the outdoor marketing industry for 20 years. Their services include flex banners, outdoor billboards and other major signage design strategies. They serve an international group of customers.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Support for 3D Models and Logos
The client needed help in developing 3D modeling for logos that would work in multiple lighting conditions. The primary requirement involved creating 3D logos to be used in different lighting such as halogen backdrops, daylight and night.
The project involved two primary challenges -
- The client wanted a fast turnaround.
- Outdoor signage lighting sources varied significantly.
The Solution by Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions (FWS) 3D design team developed this solution -
- The team included an account manager and three logo modeling specialists.
- Prior to initiation of the project, the client provided a JPEG logo image and branding specifications.
- The process for 3D logo design involved a detailed client briefing to discuss logo requirements followed by steps that included lighting, shading, modeling and rendering.
- The primary software used for the project was 3ds Max.
- The team provided six 3D logo results in a PNG format.
- Final models were delivered within 36 hours.
Final Results - Helped Client Showcase Logo in a Variety of Outdoor Lighting
This project illustrates the multiple challenges that can occur with outdoor signage such as billboards and banners. In this case, FWS delivered six different 3D logo models in less than two business days. The client reported a cost savings of 60 percent compared to other providers.
Flatworld Solutions is a one-stop outsourcing provider. In addition to specialized 3D modeling services like logo design, our global team of experts can help with diverse operational needs such as multilingual invoice data entry, rapid prototyping, and e-commerce product photo editing. Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as individuals and family businesses. FWS is ISO-certified and ensures that all outsourcing processes meet international quality standards.
Our logo design team provides 100 percent original logos and 100 percent logo copyright ownership rights - this allows our clients to alter or reuse logos while also standing out from the crowd. The FWS team operates on a 24/6 basis that facilitates fast turnarounds when needed.