Creating a concept for your artwork and design is only one part of the puzzle. Often the concept needs to be re-tweaked and edited to be more aesthetically pleasing and print ready.
At Flatworld Solutions, we provide professional artwork services that can help you enhance your designs and make them print ready in a short time. With more than 10 years of experience, our artwork professionals have catered to the needs of various creative design companies, marketing firms, publishing agencies, and printing companies globally.
Artwork Services by Flatworld Solutions
The artwork professionals at Flatworld Solutions take designs created by designers, and correct and format the documents before they are sent for printing. Our art workers have an eye for detail, layout, and typography that enable them to print a design in the way it was intended.
Some of the artwork services provided by Flatworld Solutions are as follows:
- Editing and cleaning fonts to avoid any font issues that may occur at the printer's side and correcting typographical errors
- Ensuring that an image/document is set up in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black) as almost all printers use this color format
- Including crop marks in an image/document that will show a printer where a bleed is and where an image/document should be trimmed
- Checking image resolutions as a low-resolution image will appear pixelated on print
- Removing noise from an image that is caused due to slow shutter speed, high sensitivity modes, photos captured in low light, etc.
- Sharpening images to improve contrast and make the edges of an image appear more defined
- Checking proofs for visual or textual errors
The artwork services team at Flatworld Solutions has extensive knowledge of print production techniques, and ensures that a project meets all the guidelines/specifications provided by the client.
5-step Artwork Process We Follow
At Flatworld Solutions, we are committed to customer satisfaction. We perform multiple quality checks to ensure that the final artwork has an accuracy of more than 98%. We incorporate the feedback, if any, provided by the client in the project(s) to meet the clients' requirements and their quality benchmark.
Our artwork process includes the following steps:
Upload your files to our secure FTP server
Our designers will download the files and work on them
After our designers have completed their tasks, the files are sent to the artwork professionals for final review
Our artwork team does a thorough quality check of the design and makes it print ready by changing colors, resizing the image, editing fonts, correcting textual errors, etc., if required
Once the files are ready, you can download them from the FTP server and review them
Why Choose Flatworld Solutions for Your Professional Artwork Requirements?
At Flatworld Solutions, we understand the need to have a design that is flawless, as well as appealing at the same time. By outsourcing your artwork services to us, you can receive the following benefits:
- Efficient Artwork Team: With a thorough training and extensive experience in art working, the artwork professionals at Flatworld Solutions can efficiently work with the latest design and DTP software on both MAC and Windows PCs. Our team discusses the project with the designers and print requirements with the printers in order to meet all specifications. Our designers are skilled in vector artwork as well as converting pencil sketches into clear images with the help of Adobe Photoshop. Send us your rough sketches, drawings, scanned images and/or jpegs and we will convert them into EPS vector files
- Adherence to Quality Process and Guidelines: As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we perform quality audits at every stage of a project to ensure compliance. Our team follows the guidelines and quality process outlined in the Service Level Agreement to ensure that all project requirements are met. We perform multiple quality checks at every stage of a project that enables our team to correct any mistake before the project's completion and deliver error-free files to our client
- Expertise in Creative Design Software: The artworkers at Flatworld Solutions are well-versed in the latest creative design software that include, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop CC, and QuarkXPress. We follow 100% compliance to usage of licensed software
- Data Security and Backup: We use FTP to upload and download files to ensure data security. We also maintain backups for all files for easy data retrieval in case of data loss.
- Free Trial: We offer free trials that allow you to gauge our team's performance. If you are looking for an outsourcing partner who can meet your expectations, availing a free trial will help you in assessing their performance before you outsource your services
- Swift Turnaround: At Flatworld Solutions, we complete every project within its scheduled delivery time. Our usual turnaround time for artwork services is 24 hours. However, this is subject to change based on the size, scope, and complexity of the project
- Competitive Pricing: We have a pricing structure is specially designed to suit your budget. Our pricing is based on per hour as well as per project. We also have a full-time equivalent (FTE) option
Outsource Your Artwork Needs to Flatworld Solutions
As an organization that is dedicated to quality, Flatworld Solutions ensures that you receive exceptional service at reasonable prices. Our pricing structure is specially designed to suit your budget. By outsourcing your artwork services to us, you gain a partner who understands the need of having attractive designs for your magazines, books, brochures, pamphlets, etc. and offer artwork services that can enhance your designs and make them more attractive.
Read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by our customers opting for digital artwork services.
Outsource your artwork services to Flatworld Solutions now. Send us your queries by filling our "Contact us" form and our team will get in touch with you within 24 working hours.