Freight Bill Post-Audit Services
At Flatworld, we find your lost dollars and add them to your bottom line!
A leading logistics services provider finds that approximately one in nine freight bills require a rate adjustment.
Flatworld conducts post-audits of freight invoices and statements to recover carrier overcharges. Your payment service provider may have already settled these bills, yet you may have paid more than what the rate contract specified. This could mean thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
At Flatworld, we audit from:
- Actual paper freight bills
- Historical data files
What we do
- We log in all carrier invoices as they are received
- We review each carrier invoice against your negotiated prices and contracts, applying the correct tariffs, classifications, accessorial charges, discounts, and other price-related issues
- We verify and validate each bill for accuracy, against shipment documents such as bills of lading, purchase orders or customer-specific data files
- We cleanse the data and validate for duplicates using Bill of Lading numbers, Freight Bill numbers, Shipment Characteristics and other document tracking sources
- We file valid overcharge claims with your carriers if we discover discrepancies
- We provide timely information, sending you a monthly report of "Open and Paid" claims
- We manage the claims process through to collection, following up with the concerned carrier until each open claim is resolved
- We receive and record carrier payments and promptly forward carrier checks to the customer
- We return the audited freight bills to you at the destination you specify
Outsource freight bill post-auditing to Flatworld and watch your lost dollars produce revenue!
Contact Flatworld for expert and competent Transaction Processing and Bill of Lading Generation services.
Expand your business opportunities by leveraging Flatworld's Logistics Solutions. Outsource your Freight Payment Processing, Freight Bill Pre-Auditing and end-to-end Customer Relationship Management needs to Flatworld ! Contact us now.