Flatworld Solutions Provided Video Clipping for a Leading Italian Studio
The client who approached was a production house headquartered in Italy. The client specialized in video production for online businesses especially to showcase on the website. The client had a humble start by working as an ad creator but of late their customer base grew to 1,200 odd numbers as they also expanded their portfolio with over 100 solutions. The client succeeded in bringing high-quality videos to customers on a small budget.
The client had limited resources and was overwhelmed by the need for clipping requirements because the number of videos to edit exceeded 100,000. So they needed a professional outsourcing client and came to us with the following requirement -
- Editing of raw drone footage of monuments where specific portions had to be clipped to 10-15 seconds before adding to their library
- They set a deadline of 3 months to finish the editing task
- They sent a sample to be used as a reference to ensure consistent quality
Flatworld recognized the challenges involved in the project and they were as follows -
- The combined file size was north of 250 TB. No other way than FTP could accommodate movement of such large file size
- The project could not be accomplished within a limited time using a single resource
- The client's raw footages were shaky and needed clean up services to enhance the quality
We took a step-by-step approach to address obstacles in the project. Here are the solutions we applied to the project -
- We appointed 5 resources from our talent pool and signed NDA before assigning the task
- Shaky footages were repaired and retouched to cleanup video bits using Adobe Premiere Pro. The videos were clipped to 10-15 seconds
- Clarity, color, sharpness, lighting, and audio were enhanced in the video using Adobe Premiere Pro
- The edited footages were thoroughly evaluated by the QA team and sent to the client for their approval
With the skill and precision of our dedicated team, we delivered high-quality drone videos that went straightway to the client's library. At just 70% of the cost of handling the editing task in-house, we provided our services which made the client satisfied. They were pleased to see a phenomenal improvement in the quality of footage and had words of praise for our team that made us feel accomplished.
Outsource Video Clipping to Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions is a top video editing services provider with 19 years of experience in editing video footage of all kinds and formats. The client in this case study was glad they found us because it helped them avoid hiring a dedicated video editing team. This brought immense benefits because at a fraction of the cost they could achieve professionally done results that were ready to be consigned to their customers. We used advanced video editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro to make their footage flawless.
Contact us if your footage needs similar editing and we'll send you a custom quote.