UK-based Beverage Retailer Gets Graphic Design Services for Point of Sale Marketing Systems from Flatworld Solutions
Client Profile - Marketing Technology Company
The client is based in the United Kingdom and provides support for web-to-print marketing needs. Their global distilled beverage brand customers include Pernod Ricard, Diageo and Bacardi. They provide an innovative customer marketing platform - two primary areas of client specialization are point of sale materials and customized drink menus.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Graphic Design Support
The client needed help in designing drink menus for a table card format to be featured at bars and restaurants. The client was seeking to save money by using outsourcing for this project. Flatworld Solutions (FWS) offered to start with a limited scope no-cost quality test.
The project involved these primary challenges -
- Frequent statement of work revisions.
- The project involved several dozen templates for drink menus.
The Solution by Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions graphic design specialists developed this solution -
- The team included an account manager and a design specialist.
- Prior to beginning the project, the client provided an hour of training via telephone for the FWS design resource. After initial training, the team completed a limited free trial involving four drink menu templates. The client transferred required content, images and design guidelines via Dropbox.
- Upon approval of the quality test results, the client outsourced 60 templates per week to FWS for graphic design.
Final Results - Helped Client Reduce Graphics Design Backlog
This project demonstrates a common benefit of successful outsourcing - to enable clients to get more work done without hiring new employees. This helps to reduce work backlogs and frees up existing staff members to work on other assignments with higher priorities.
FWS has a skilled team of more than 30 designers, illustrators and graphic artists. Flatworld Solutions is a global provider of outsourcing services. Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as individuals and family businesses. We are an ISO certified support services provider and ensure that design and other outsourcing processes meet international quality standards.
The Flatworld Solutions team can work in your time zone - our team operates on a 24/6 schedule that allows easy communication and quick results across multiple time zones.
If you are looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition, contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our cost-effective and customized strategies for point of sale marketing and graphics design.