Top Video and Photo Restoration Company Gets Correction and Digitization Services from Flatworld
The client is based in the United States and specializes in restoring photographs and film. Their services include old album digitization, slide to DVD conversion, negative scanning, movies and videos to DVD conversion and photo digitization.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Digitization and Color Correction Support
The client needed support to correct colors and digitize movie strips for 120 hours of film. Flatworld Solutions (FWS) offered to conduct a limited quality trial at no cost prior to beginning a full-time contract.
The project involved these primary challenges -
- Image quality varied widely within JPEG files.
- A short turnaround was required for color correcting and digitizing.
The Solution - By Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions film and image editing specialists developed this solution -
- The team included an account manager, one editing specialist and a quality analyst for both the free trial and ongoing contract.
- Prior to the trial, the client provided workflow and color preset information via email.
- FWS experts used Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop software.
- The trial portion entailed 700 feet of film capture transferred via Google Drive. The photos in JPEG format were processed according to client criteria in five hours.
- Based on the successful trial, the client finalized a contract for processing 16,800 feet of film. The project was completed in three business weeks.
Final Results - Processed 16,000 Feet of Film Within Three Weeks
This project demonstrates the multiple challenges when dealing with editing and digitization of legacy images from formats such as aging negatives, scrapbooks, wedding albums, film and documents. An additional difficulty often involves maintaining high quality processing for a high volume of movie strips and other media. In this case, the client was highly satisfied with the affordable pricing, fast turnaround and high-quality results offered by Flatworld Solutions.
FWS is an ISO certified international provider of outsourcing services with two decades of experience. Our team operates on a 24/6 basis that facilitates quick turnarounds when needed. We employ a customer-centric outsourcing approach that is customized to meet the specific requirements, scheduling needs and budgets of each client. If you are looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition, contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our cost-effective and customized strategies for editing and digitizing videos, film, documents and images.