In these days of increasing complexity in financial reporting, there is need for specialized services in the area of financial accounting that forms the base services for all financial reporting. Although there is software that can take care of the basic financial accounting services, with the advent of sophisticated and complex financial products, banks and accounting firms realize that they provide add-on and value-added services that are "over and above" the basic services that they provide.
Flatworld Solutions' can partner with your business to provide write-up services in the areas of accounts receivables and payables, account reconciliation services and other add-on functions over the layer of the basic write-up services. We can provide you with services that leverage out-of-the-box thinking and surpass the benefits provided by any accounting package.
The data Input process at Flatworld
Flatworld Solutions' process is driven by use of advanced accounting and financial software and the expertise of the highly skilled resources that are proficient in the various regulatory requirements in each country and region across the globe.
The following is the data input process that we follow at Flatworld:
- You can send us your receipts and invoices along with the sales and purchase transaction records
- We accept the data in the form of spreadsheets, scanned documents or in an electronic format
- The data is then analyzed by our team of accountants and converted into usable financial information
- We send you the completed financial statements in the format of your choice
Write-up services provided by Flatworld Solutions
The following is a list of the write-up services provided by Flatworld Solutions:
- Entry of transactions
- Journal entry
- General Ledger
- Assets/Equipment Ledger
- Expenses Ledger
- Accounts receivable services
- Accounts payable services
- Profit and loss statements
- Financial statement preparation
- Trial balance
- Income statements
- Balance sheets
- Cash flow statements
Our Finance and Accounting Portfolio
Why outsource write-up services to Flatworld Solutions?
The costs associated with hiring and retaining resources that are skilled in write-up services is high in western countries. This is due to the fact that there is high attrition among the resources (with a perception of write-up services being a low-end function) as well as non-availability of skilled resources in these countries.
This is where outsourcing providers like Flatworld Solutions can give you access to a pool of experienced and skilled accountants along with the benefits of lower costs of doing business without compromising on quality.
Some of the other benefits that Flatworld Solutions offers are:
- Overheads in terms of maintaining accounting departments can be eliminated
- All kinds of statutory reporting according to the region and country can be carried out
- Assistance in decision making with our superior analysis of financial data that is otherwise complex and not easy to decipher
- Ensuring that the busy and lean periods during the tax season are managed
Contact us for high quality write up services at minimal costs. Just fill in our inquiry form and our customer service representatives will get in touch with you.
Write-Up Services FAQs
What is a write-up service?
Write-up services refer to the entering and maintenance of all transactional information in accounting systems and the creation of financial statements and general ledgers.
What does write-up work mean in accounting?
Write-up work in accounting refers to preparing financial statements based on the client's accounting information.